THE BEN IS MIGHTIER

Top 5 reasons for introduction of new Hurry ‘Cane shuttles

5. Ergonomically designed seating

4.cUnexplored opportunity to advertise UM

3. Increased fuel economy

2. Less pollution

1. Designed to show up to bus stops only seven minutes late

Top 5 reasons to watch basketball at the Convocation Center

5. To see the inside in case you never graduate

4. To see the inside in case you never want to see Fall Out Boy in concert

3. It’s just a short drive from Hecht

2. Continued improvement of men’s and women’s squads

1. Everyone else is doing it

Top 5 reasons to watch Super Bowl XL

5. Get a chance to see beautiful, sunny…Detroit?

4. To see Jerome Bettis get a ring

3. To see for your own two eyes that New England didn’t win

2. Everyone else is doing it

1. The commercials

Ben Minkus is a senior majoring in broadcast journalism and philosophy. He can be contacted at b.minkus@umiami.edu.

University of Miami’s new/old starting quarterback Malik Rosier thought his college football career ...

You know what the infamous N’Kosi Perry wads-o’-cash video brings to mind for me? The good old days. ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday evening: ▪ Would you like a greater understanding of why ...

As the college football season continues toward the finish line, Bovada updated its odds on who can ...

More misfortune for the University of Miami football program. University of Miami freshman running b ...

Fresh off fall break, News@TheU catches up with students to learn what foods make them feel at home. ...

UM’s annual Food Day celebration will highlight the need to eat sustainable, locally sourced foods ...

A new study by University of Miami psychology researchers of anonymous interactions suggests that hu ...

University of Miami changes program title of Women’s and Gender Studies to Gender and Sexuality Stud ...

Two families with deep ties to Miami—the Millers and Fains— celebrate two endowed faculty chair appo ...

Miami's offense has shown consistent improvement in practice and it is eager to shine on Friday ...

The University of Miami volleyball program closes out its homestand against instate rival Florida St ...

Get to Know U is a series that introduces the newest members of the Miami Hurricanes track and field ...

The Miami women's basketball placed fifth in the ACC Coaches' predicted order of finish, w ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team wrapped up competition Tuesday at the ITA Southeast R ...