THE BEN IS MIGHTIER

Top 5 reasons for introduction of new Hurry ‘Cane shuttles

5. Ergonomically designed seating

4.cUnexplored opportunity to advertise UM

3. Increased fuel economy

2. Less pollution

1. Designed to show up to bus stops only seven minutes late

Top 5 reasons to watch basketball at the Convocation Center

5. To see the inside in case you never graduate

4. To see the inside in case you never want to see Fall Out Boy in concert

3. It’s just a short drive from Hecht

2. Continued improvement of men’s and women’s squads

1. Everyone else is doing it

Top 5 reasons to watch Super Bowl XL

5. Get a chance to see beautiful, sunny…Detroit?

4. To see Jerome Bettis get a ring

3. To see for your own two eyes that New England didn’t win

2. Everyone else is doing it

1. The commercials

Ben Minkus is a senior majoring in broadcast journalism and philosophy. He can be contacted at b.minkus@umiami.edu.

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Friday: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt hasn’t yet given any indication to the ...

There are few players across Florida whose recruitment has been harder to parse than Derick Hunter’s ...

While University of Miami fans are not exactly thrilled about their Hurricanes going against the Wis ...

There was a time John Dixon looked like he would have his choice of just about any college he wanted ...

Part 2 of a 3-part series Former Marlins president David Samson, now unshackled by any contractual r ...

Following national recognition for its French production of Cinderella, the Frost Opera Theater is d ...

Several UM art students are getting real-world exposure during a highly anticipated – and attended – ...

Over the past several years, more and more students are using UM Libraries as a study place, a meeti ...

A record number of gifts have been collected across UM campuses to benefit children and seniors in t ...

Former Prime Minister of Israel Ehud Barak, who previously served as minister of the interior and mi ...

Following its longest break of the season thus far, the No. 25/23 Miami women's basketball team ...

After a six-day layoff, the No. 25/23 Miami women's basketball team will be back in action Sund ...

Miami head women's tennis coach Paige Yaroshuk-Tews announced Friday the signing of two players ...

University of Miami redshirt senior defensive tackle Gerald Willis III was recognized for his outsta ...

The University of Miami's redshirt senior setter Haley Templeton was named to the 2018 AVCA All ...