THE BEN IS MIGHTIER

Top 5 reasons for introduction of new Hurry ‘Cane shuttles

5. Ergonomically designed seating

4.cUnexplored opportunity to advertise UM

3. Increased fuel economy

2. Less pollution

1. Designed to show up to bus stops only seven minutes late

Top 5 reasons to watch basketball at the Convocation Center

5. To see the inside in case you never graduate

4. To see the inside in case you never want to see Fall Out Boy in concert

3. It’s just a short drive from Hecht

2. Continued improvement of men’s and women’s squads

1. Everyone else is doing it

Top 5 reasons to watch Super Bowl XL

5. Get a chance to see beautiful, sunny…Detroit?

4. To see Jerome Bettis get a ring

3. To see for your own two eyes that New England didn’t win

2. Everyone else is doing it

1. The commercials

Ben Minkus is a senior majoring in broadcast journalism and philosophy. He can be contacted at b.minkus@umiami.edu.

Former University of Miami star running back Mark Walton was arrested late Friday on a charge of mis ...

Friday was strange for Gino DiMare. It wasn’t because his whole family went out to the mound at Alex ...

One thing was obvious to Wayne Younger the first time he got his hands on Ladarius Tennison: The ath ...

Though it’s early, UM already has assembled an outstanding nine-member 2020 recruiting class, a grou ...

Three days before they open their season against the Rutgers Scarlet Knights, the Miami Hurricanes h ...

UM alumna Alina Mayo Azze, who has covered a myriad of topics during her 37-year career, has been a ...

Happiness and well-being scholar Tal Ben-Shahar is UM’s newest Distinguished Presidential Scholar. ...

UM experts react to a new ban that prohibits people in Key West from using certain types of sunscree ...

A matchmaker extraordinaire, Ricardo Cepeda, the manager of the UM Zebrafish Facility, is passionate ...

The sophomore first baseman slugged his second homer of the weekend to lead the Canes to a series wi ...

The University of Miami baseball team opened the Gino DiMare era with a record-setting victory over ...

The University of Miami women's swimming team put together 14 lifetime bests Saturday at its an ...

Game time is 6 p.m. in Chestnut Hill, Mass. ...

The No. 20 Miami women's basketball team will play its second top-five foe in a span of three g ...