Pick up the paper every Friday to read the Public Safety call log and learn ways to protect yourself and your belongings.
Safety Tip of the Week:
5 easy steps to keep you safe when walking:
1. Always walk facing traffic on a road without a sidewalk.
2. Before crossing a street, always stop at the curb.
3. When it is safe to cross, walk briskly.
4. Watch for cars backing out of parking spaces in parking lots.
5. And remember, always walk alert.
If you are a victim of a crime, call the Department of Public Safety at 305-284-6666 or if calling from a campus phone dial 8-6666.
WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER. 23
10:15 a.m. 1365 Memorial Dr. Simple Assault
2:38 p.m. 1228 Dickinson Dr. Vandalism
3:49 p.m. 5501 San Amaro Dr. Theft
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 26
8:00 p.m. 5200 Ponce De Leon Blvd.
8:30 p.m. 5200 Ponce De Leon Blvd.
MONDAY NOVEMBER 28
8:24 p.m. 1241 Dickinson Dr. Fraud
7:50 p.m. 1231 Dickinson Dr.
Theft from Structure