Iron Arrow taps new members

Iron Arrow held its fall tapping ceremony on Thursday. Members tapped attained the highest possible honor at the University. Below is a list of the Fall 2005 tappees.

Nikki Aggarwal
Carly Bohrer
Harvey E. Brown, M.D.
Rosette Chakkalakal
Christie M. Creamean
Christopher Dy
Sonia M. Fernandez
Ervin A. Gonzalez
Dennis O. Lynch
Elizabeth A. Marquardt
Dr. Fernando Moreno
Niberto Moreno
Dr. Jean Marie Parel
Dr. Larry C. Peterson
Dr. Camillo Ricordi
Steven A. Rochlin
Silia M. Sagre
Thomas M. Sleeper
Fred A. Zorovich

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Thursday: ▪ You know when you will know the Hurricanes are really bac ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ The Canes find themselves in the mix for a couple o ...

It was May 2015, and the Miami Herald was reporting for a feature on high school football players ab ...

Deidrick Stanley had his eye on the Miami Hurricanes long before his hometown school finally offered ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ UM has only two Rivals.com five-star recruits on the ...

The 2019 NFL draft begins tonight from Nashville, Tennessee, and continues through Saturday with sev ...

The final concrete slabs for the 25 interconnected buildings of the newly named Lakeside Village are ...

A former UM professor started a company dedicated to publishing books on African-American culture, h ...

A group of School of Architecture students visited the Caribbean nation to learn about the historic ...

Faculty with the Miller School of Medicine and Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science w ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team won ACC Player of the Year for the seco ...

Sophomore Adria Soriano Barrera earned second team accolades for the second straight season, while f ...

The Miami track and field program is set to compete at the Tom Jones Memorial meet this weekend for ...

The No. 24 Hurricanes welcome ACC Coastal division foe Virginia Tech for a three-game series beginni ...

Miami and adidas today unveiled the first-ever baseball jerseys made from Parley Ocean Plastic. ...