Iron Arrow taps new members

Iron Arrow held its fall tapping ceremony on Thursday. Members tapped attained the highest possible honor at the University. Below is a list of the Fall 2005 tappees.

Nikki Aggarwal
Carly Bohrer
Harvey E. Brown, M.D.
Rosette Chakkalakal
Christie M. Creamean
Christopher Dy
Sonia M. Fernandez
Ervin A. Gonzalez
Dennis O. Lynch
Elizabeth A. Marquardt
Dr. Fernando Moreno
Niberto Moreno
Dr. Jean Marie Parel
Dr. Larry C. Peterson
Dr. Camillo Ricordi
Steven A. Rochlin
Silia M. Sagre
Thomas M. Sleeper
Fred A. Zorovich

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ If N’Kosi Perry starts against North Carolina — as ma ...

Want a hot topic at the University of Miami? Quarterbacks. Want a hot unit? Defense. While Hurricane ...

The quarterback topic never gets old at the University of Miami, especially this week, when Hurrican ...

Mark Richt did what many of us expected Tuesday morning at the University of Miami’s Greentree Field ...

If redshirt freshman N’Kosi Perry is starting Thursday night for the No. 16 Miami Hurricanes against ...

Theatre arts students open the Ring Theatre’s 2018-19 season with a tribute to the creative genius w ...

UM representatives earned Novice and Junior Varsity categories at the National Opener, one of the mo ...

The Office of Civic and Community Engagement receives a $300,000 investment from JPMorgan Chase to t ...

The Canes have not named a starting quarterback for Thursday's game vs. UNC, but they know they ...

Conference play is just a few days away and the Miami Hurricanes are focused on their ACC opener on ...

View some of the top images from Estela Perez-Somarriba's Oracle ITA Masters title match victor ...

Lucia Marzal Martinez of the Miami women's tennis team competed as an amateur Tuesday in the Hi ...

The Miami Hurricanes were one of the biggest risers in both major polls released Sunday, jumping to ...