YELLOWCARD ROCKS ON

Yellowcard, the punk band with a splash of violin from Jacksonville, is still making music and keeping fans energized despite its lapse from MTV’s TRL and other forms of mass media craze. Despite the curfew from Hurricane Wilma, Yellowcard played at The Culture Room in Ft. Lauderdale to a slew of excited fans. The band, whose members have been busy making commercials (such as Pete the guitarist’s video with PETA), is touring small venues under the title “We Wish We Were Canadian” and working on its new album due out in January. The first single, “Lights and Sounds,” has furthered Yellowcard’s status at the forefront of the punk scene. Fans will have to see if Yellowcard will make it to the next level and again dominate the billboard charts with its catchy lyrics and high energy.

By showing how the controversial crime-fighting strategy is unevenly employed in marginalized neighb ...

Hosmay Lopez, of the NOAA Cooperative Institute for Marine and Atmospheric Studies at the University ...

UM alumna Shirley Hoffman Kilkelly was one of the few women engineers who worked on the Apollo 11 mo ...

College of Engineering alumnus Frank DeMattia was just 21 years old when he went to work at NASA on ...

Registered dietitian Stephanie Sanchez shares realistic, healthy ways to get you on track and headed ...

Sophomore tight end Brevin Jordan was among the 60 players named to the 2019 John Mackey Award Prese ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team added yet another elite accolade to her ...

Redshirt senior wide receiver K.J. Osborn was among six ACC players named to The Biletnikoff Award W ...

The National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) has awarded the University of Miami a 2019 NCAA ...

Dane Dunlap, William Grattan-Smith and Franco Aubone were each selected as All-Academic Scholar Athl ...