Vibrator lover not whom you would expect

Where do I begin? I’ve always considered myself a regular guy-I drink, party, play football…but I have a big problem. I think I’m addicted to my girlfriend’s vibrator.

I always knew my girlfriend was a freak, but I had no idea how kinky she really was. She was always really big into sex toys which was fine because I didn’t mind using them on her. But then one day she insisted on using one on me, telling me it would feel great and that her ex let her do it to him. I gave in, and next thing I know we’re pulling out the toy every time we do it.

I know this isn’t normal. I haven’t always been like this. I’ve always been on the timid side sexually, so this is really freaking me out.

Now I can’t get off without it. I can’t even finish when I get a BJ unless she uses it on me…

Am I the only one who likes this? Is it just a phase? Am I gay?

Thanks,

Addicted and anxious

Dear Reader,

Or should I address you as freaky freak? Just kidding! Anyway, about your rather large issue, do not be alarmed. No, you are not the only guy who likes this and no, Captain Homophobe, you are not gay. Now, if you liked to use the vibrator with a close guy friend, then your sexuality might be of issue.

Anyways, I’m sure that your darling girlfriend got this kinky idea from one of the various magazines targeted towards women between the ages of 18 and 35 that insists on the lead “Seven Hundred Million Ways to Please your Man” on the cover of every single issue it puts out. So no, the chances that you are the only man in the world to have ever used his girlfriend’s vibrator to get off are as good as VTech’s odds are of losing to the ‘Canes in a few weeks. You are not a weirdo. I could not be surer that there are many wholesome, goal-oriented, conservative boys from good homes who have played around in even stranger ways than you. Jesus, using a vibrator is pretty tame compared to bondage, soliciting sex from a prosti or even sleeping around! Likewise, the “you must be really strange if you use a sex toy” stigma is a little hypocritical. It’s perfectly normal to explore in a healthy manner.

However, trouble is brewing if you cannot achieve orgasm without using her vibrator. Most importantly, your little addiction might cause an emotional rift in your relationship with your girlfriend if she begins to feel inadequate compared to her vibrator. Obviously, this is a very possible worst-case scenario. So, might I suggest chucking the sex toys for the moment in order to crack the habit before your sex life spirals into uncontrollable depths. Obviously, if things refuse to return back to normal after a few weeks of vibrator abstention, then it’s time to seek out professional help. A sex therapist will be well trained in the art of helping you ax your pleasurable and emotional ties to the vibrator so that you can perform well on your own.

Best of luck!

V.

Fact O’ the Day…The thrice married Marilyn Monroe, undoubtedly the most celebrated sex icon of the 20th century, confessed to a friend before her death that she had never had an orgasm.

Please send probing inquiries to dearv@hotmail.com or drop V a line in her box in the office of The Hurricane. All questions and comments will remain anonymous.

Boston College star Ky Bowman came down with a 102-degree fever on Saturday night. Jordan Chatman an ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Sunday: ▪ New UM defensive coordinator Blake Baker has asked UM ...

Emese Hof and No. 20 Miami think they can play with anyone, and it shows. Hof scored 18 of her 25 po ...

New University of Miami baseball head coach Gino DiMare wanted to start strong. He got perfection. T ...

Former University of Miami star running back Mark Walton was arrested late Friday on a charge of mis ...

UM alumna Alina Mayo Azze, who has covered a myriad of topics during her 37-year career, has been a ...

Happiness and well-being scholar Tal Ben-Shahar is UM’s newest Distinguished Presidential Scholar. ...

UM experts react to a new ban that prohibits people in Key West from using certain types of sunscree ...

A matchmaker extraordinaire, Ricardo Cepeda, the manager of the UM Zebrafish Facility, is passionate ...

The No. 20 Miami women's basketball team stormed back from a 14-point deficit to pick up the bi ...

Brian Van Belle struck out five over six shutout innings to help the Canes sweep Rutgers on opening ...

The Hurricanes dropped a tight contest with the Eagles in Chestnut Hill, 64-57. ...

The sophomore first baseman slugged his second homer of the weekend to lead the Canes to a series wi ...

Junior Renate Grimstad led the way for Miami and is tied for 18th at one-over-par, while sophomore K ...