RESULTS OF STUDENT GOVERNMENT SENATE ELECTION

Senator Postition Votes

Michael Bookman Freshman 31 out of 222

Benjamin Lemelman Freshman 31 out of 222

Ranier Pollard Sophomore 80 out of 80

Nathaniel Skinner Sophomore Write-In

Michele James Junior 46 out of 92

Gabriel Trujillo Junior 46 out of 92

Camilo Martinez Senior Write-In

John Constantinide Arts and Sciences 137 out of 301

Nicholas Moses Arts and Sciences 87 out of 301

Kizzy Gift Business Senator 20 out of 62

Senator Postition Votes

Brandon Gross Communications 33 out of 51

Brian Bellows Apartment Area Write-In

Christopher Contreras Commuter 69 out of 179

Lorena Inclan Commuter 46 out of 179

Bruno de Camargo Commuter 33 out of 179

Kris Brooks Eaton 27 out of 27

Max Johansen Hecht 27 out of 60

Megan Ellstrom Stanford 47 out of 82

Stephen Lang Mahoney 37 out of 49

Daniel Ohrenstein Pearson Write-In

source: University of Miami Elections Commission

University of Miami fans no doubt are loving the Hurricanes’ two newest tight ends. What they’re pro ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday: ▪ Though UM wasn’t called for a single penalty against ...

Two of the best athletes and a freshman quarterback on the No. 21 University of Miami football team ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ The Miami Hurricanes are honoring their 1983 nation ...

With Jaquan Johnson still sidelined with a hamstring strain he suffered on Saturday against Toledo, ...

NASPA names UM as a Lead Advisory Institution for the seventh year in a row. ...

The trailer for a documentary exploring the relationships between UM students and Holocaust survivor ...

New technology could help workplaces and schools identify violent intruders before they enter the do ...

The 1983 national champions will be back on campus to celebrate the 35thanniversary of Miami's ...

Junior Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team opened the 2018 fall campaign fo ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team will return to the courts Friday morning, opening up ...

The University of Miami soccer team fell to 12th-ranked Duke, 2-0, Thursday night in front a packed ...

The University of Miami volleyball program begins ACC play on Friday night against Wake Forest at 7 ...