RESULTS OF STUDENT GOVERNMENT SENATE ELECTION

Senator Postition Votes

Michael Bookman Freshman 31 out of 222

Benjamin Lemelman Freshman 31 out of 222

Ranier Pollard Sophomore 80 out of 80

Nathaniel Skinner Sophomore Write-In

Michele James Junior 46 out of 92

Gabriel Trujillo Junior 46 out of 92

Camilo Martinez Senior Write-In

John Constantinide Arts and Sciences 137 out of 301

Nicholas Moses Arts and Sciences 87 out of 301

Kizzy Gift Business Senator 20 out of 62

Senator Postition Votes

Brandon Gross Communications 33 out of 51

Brian Bellows Apartment Area Write-In

Christopher Contreras Commuter 69 out of 179

Lorena Inclan Commuter 46 out of 179

Bruno de Camargo Commuter 33 out of 179

Kris Brooks Eaton 27 out of 27

Max Johansen Hecht 27 out of 60

Megan Ellstrom Stanford 47 out of 82

Stephen Lang Mahoney 37 out of 49

Daniel Ohrenstein Pearson Write-In

source: University of Miami Elections Commission

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Monday: ▪ If you ever wondered what the Hurricanes would look like if ...

Demetrius Jackson has come through again for his Overtown neighborhood. For the second year in a row ...

Days after praising Mark Richt, Clemson grad transfer quarterback Kelly Bryant has canceled his Frid ...

Mark Richt kept his word. On Thursday, two days before the Miami Hurricanes defeated Virginia Tech 3 ...

The season is evaporating before our eyes. And nothing made that more obvious than University of Mia ...

Erin Kobetz, director of Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center’s Firefighter Cancer Initiative, disc ...

Kristiana Yao, who graduated summa cum laude in May, said she was “still in shock” after finding out ...

UM Libraries is presenting an extraordinary exhibit that immerses the audience in an emotional journ ...

A UM researcher is helping to lead a study on how smoke interacts with clouds and its impact on the ...

People are bombarded with news and information these days, providing opportunities for discourse tha ...

The Canes got back to their winning ways with an impressive 38-14 victory at Virginia Tech. ...

The No. 24 Miami women's basketball team dropped a 75-52 decision Sunday at Iowa State in the P ...

20-point performances from Chris Lykes and DJ Vasiljevic led Miami past Bethune-Cookman. ...

The University of Miami volleyball team forced No. 10 Pitt to five sets in a thrilling match on Seni ...

University of Miami head golf coach Patti Rizzo announced Thursday the signing of three golfers to N ...