WVUM CHARTS TOP SONGS

# Band

1 COCOROSIE
2 BLACK DICE
3 LAURA VEIRS
4 SUPER FURRY ANIMALS
5 BROKEN SPINDLES
6 AMMON CONTACT
7 JOHN PARISH
8 DEVENDRA BANHART
9 WHY?
10 GENERAL ELEKTRIKS
11 WOODEN WAND AND
THE VANISHING VOICE
12 WOLF PARADE
13 NINJA HIGH SCHOOL
14 AUGUST BORN
15 FRUIT BATS

Recording

NOAH’S ARK
BROKEN EAR RECORD
YEAR OF METEORS
LOVE KRAFT
INSIDE/ABSENT
NEW BIRTH
ONCE UPON A LITTLE TIME
CRIPPLE CROW
ELEPHANT EYELASH
CLIQUETY KLIQK
BUCK DHARMA

APOLOGIES TO THE QUEEN MARY
YOUNG ADULTS AGAINST SUICIDE
AUGUST BORN
SPELLED IN BONES

At 7:27 p.m Tuesday, University of Miami football coach Manny Diaz tweeted a GIF of a swirling Hurri ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ As Miami awaits decisions from its potential 2019 qua ...

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Monday night: ▪ FIU has decided that its Nov. 23 football game agains ...

Dewan Hernandez hit another NCAA roadblock on Monday, but the University of Miami forward will take ...

Jeff Thomas will be joining the Illinois Fighting Illini after all. After a few days of discussion a ...

Grantees aim to eliminate opportunity gaps and biases in different realms and improve brain injury t ...

The film launches the 2019 film series for the UM Libraries Cuban Heritage Collection. ...

Here’s a go-to list of dates you should keep an eye on throughout the semester, along with some tidb ...

For more than 77 years, UM Hillel has provided a vibrant and diverse “home-away-from-home” that is f ...

University of Miami experts weigh in on the largest increase in carbon emissions in eight years. ...

The University of Miami football program has hired Dan Enos as its offensive coordinator and quarter ...

University of Miami head women's volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara announced Monda ...

University of Miami Athletics announced Monday that it will host its fifth annual Celebration of Wom ...

After a weekend bye, the Miami women's basketball team resumes action Thursday evening at 7 p.m ...

Pictures from the No. 17 Miami women's tennis team's season-opening action in the Miami Sp ...