THE MATCHUP

QUARTERBACK Kyle Wright continues to improve for Miami and protected the football well against Clemson last Saturday, throwing for 152 yards and a touchdown. Joel Klatt, a senior for Colorado, doesn’t have a deep threat. His longest pass of the year is 33 yards.
RUNNING BACK Colorado running back Hugh Charles has rushed for over 100 yards with two touchdowns in the first two games. In close yardage situations, the carries go to Lawrence Vickers. Tyrone Moss showed he can be the workhorse back Miami needs with the ability to break off the big run at key moments.
WIDE RECEIVER Colorado only has one receiver who has caught for 100 yards or more. Miami’s Greg Olsen didn

Former University of Miami star running back Mark Walton was arrested late Friday on a charge of mis ...

Friday was strange for Gino DiMare. It wasn’t because his whole family went out to the mound at Alex ...

One thing was obvious to Wayne Younger the first time he got his hands on Ladarius Tennison: The ath ...

Though it’s early, UM already has assembled an outstanding nine-member 2020 recruiting class, a grou ...

Three days before they open their season against the Rutgers Scarlet Knights, the Miami Hurricanes h ...

UM alumna Alina Mayo Azze, who has covered a myriad of topics during her 37-year career, has been a ...

Happiness and well-being scholar Tal Ben-Shahar is UM’s newest Distinguished Presidential Scholar. ...

UM experts react to a new ban that prohibits people in Key West from using certain types of sunscree ...

A matchmaker extraordinaire, Ricardo Cepeda, the manager of the UM Zebrafish Facility, is passionate ...

The University of Miami baseball team opened the Gino DiMare era with a record-setting victory over ...

The University of Miami women's swimming team put together 14 lifetime bests Saturday at its an ...

Game time is 6 p.m. in Chestnut Hill, Mass. ...

The No. 20 Miami women's basketball team will play its second top-five foe in a span of three g ...

Despite earning the doubles point, the No. 15 Miami women's tennis team dropped a 5-2 decision ...