THE MATCHUP

QUARTERBACK Kyle Wright continues to improve for Miami and protected the football well against Clemson last Saturday, throwing for 152 yards and a touchdown. Joel Klatt, a senior for Colorado, doesn’t have a deep threat. His longest pass of the year is 33 yards.
RUNNING BACK Colorado running back Hugh Charles has rushed for over 100 yards with two touchdowns in the first two games. In close yardage situations, the carries go to Lawrence Vickers. Tyrone Moss showed he can be the workhorse back Miami needs with the ability to break off the big run at key moments.
WIDE RECEIVER Colorado only has one receiver who has caught for 100 yards or more. Miami’s Greg Olsen didn

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Monday: ▪ If you ever wondered what the Hurricanes would look like if ...

Demetrius Jackson has come through again for his Overtown neighborhood. For the second year in a row ...

Days after praising Mark Richt, Clemson grad transfer quarterback Kelly Bryant has canceled his Frid ...

Mark Richt kept his word. On Thursday, two days before the Miami Hurricanes defeated Virginia Tech 3 ...

The season is evaporating before our eyes. And nothing made that more obvious than University of Mia ...

Erin Kobetz, director of Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center’s Firefighter Cancer Initiative, disc ...

Kristiana Yao, who graduated summa cum laude in May, said she was “still in shock” after finding out ...

UM Libraries is presenting an extraordinary exhibit that immerses the audience in an emotional journ ...

A UM researcher is helping to lead a study on how smoke interacts with clouds and its impact on the ...

People are bombarded with news and information these days, providing opportunities for discourse tha ...

The Canes got back to their winning ways with an impressive 38-14 victory at Virginia Tech. ...

The No. 24 Miami women's basketball team dropped a 75-52 decision Sunday at Iowa State in the P ...

20-point performances from Chris Lykes and DJ Vasiljevic led Miami past Bethune-Cookman. ...

The University of Miami volleyball team forced No. 10 Pitt to five sets in a thrilling match on Seni ...

University of Miami head golf coach Patti Rizzo announced Thursday the signing of three golfers to N ...