THE MATCHUP

QUARTERBACK Kyle Wright continues to improve for Miami and protected the football well against Clemson last Saturday, throwing for 152 yards and a touchdown. Joel Klatt, a senior for Colorado, doesn’t have a deep threat. His longest pass of the year is 33 yards.
RUNNING BACK Colorado running back Hugh Charles has rushed for over 100 yards with two touchdowns in the first two games. In close yardage situations, the carries go to Lawrence Vickers. Tyrone Moss showed he can be the workhorse back Miami needs with the ability to break off the big run at key moments.
WIDE RECEIVER Colorado only has one receiver who has caught for 100 yards or more. Miami’s Greg Olsen didn

The Asa Martin era for the Miami Hurricanes might be coming to an end just six months after it began ...

Avantae Williams and Lorenzo Lingard punctuated Paradise Camp with a chest bump. The Miami Hurricane ...

Sebastian the Ibis of the University of Miami displayed tremendous defense in leading the Pizza Hut ...

June is one of the most important months in the recruiting calendar and the Miami Hurricanes finishe ...

A six-pack of notes from UM’s annual Paradise Camp on Saturday: ▪ Few Canes greats have as unique a ...

Alumna Lauren Crotty reflects on her undergraduate experience and the path that lead her to signing ...

The U.S. women’s national soccer team, competing for the World Cup in France, is entrenched in a cou ...

In the first course of its kind on a college campus, faculty, staff, and students will learn if they ...

University of Miami Libraries is working to establish a University archive of LGBTQ materials. ...

University of Miami football players and coaches mentored area youth at a free football clinic in Ho ...

Five members of the Miami women's tennis team earned All-ACC Academic Team distinction, as anno ...

Eight Miami Hurricanes were among those recognized by the conference with selections to the Track an ...

Franco Aubone and Francisco Bastias of the University of Miami men's tennis team were selected ...

UM forward Dewan Hernandez was selected 59th overall by the Toronto Raptors in the 2019 NBA Draft. ...

Check out the June edition of UM Athletics' e-magazine. ...