Intramural Reminders

Don’t forget to make an attempt at the Punt, Pass & Kick Competition, which has been extended until Wednesday, Sept. 28 at night out on the Yaron Fields during Intramural flag football games. The cost is $1 per attempt and the top two men’s and women’s winners will compete for the championship at halftime of the UM vs. South Florida football game at the Orange Bowl on Saturday, Oct. 1. Don’t miss out on all the intramural events of the 2005-2006 school year.

FLAG FOOTBALL LEAGUES

Men’s Divisions:

The Charties Crew – 13

MT8 Devil Dogs – 0

P5 Squad – 6

DPT1

Miami baseball coach Gino DiMare didn’t want his Hurricanes this past Sunday looking ahead to the we ...

When UM spring practice begins in a month, here’s one of many things the coaches need to determine: ...

Jaiden Francois already had a reputation as one of South Florida’s top defensive backs for the Class ...

It could be a fruitful year for the Miami Hurricanes in the 2019 NFL Draft. NFL Draft analyst Mel Ki ...

A quick six-pack off UM coach Manny Diaz’s conversation with Joe Zagacki and Don Bailey Jr. on WQAM’ ...

Students are invited to participate in the second annual Students of Color Symposium this weekend, f ...

The University of Miami connects scholarship recipients with the donors who helped make their educat ...

From eliminating waste to reusable containers, there are simple steps you can take to make UM more s ...

UM public health experts try to help tackle Venezuela’s ongoing health care crisis. ...

The Ring Theatre’s contemporary reworking of Molière’s “The Misanthrope” showcases the skills of UM’ ...

The University of Miami got off to a dream start at the ACC Swimming & Diving Championships Wedn ...

The sophomore first baseman smashed two homers to help power Canes to 4-0 start. ...

The University of Miami track and field team is set to compete at the 2019 ACC Indoor Track and Fiel ...

The Hurricanes will wrap up a four-game homestand with a midweek game against FAU on Wednesday at 6 ...

The No. 14 Miami women's basketball team is set to cap its longest road stretch of the season T ...