Candidates for Senate Elections

Senator seats Candidates
Hecht 1 Mitchell Carr, Max Johansen, Dave Switzler
Stanford 1 Megan Ellstrom, Kyna McCartney, Graham Purdy
Pearson 1
Mahoney 1 Stephen Lang, Emily Matos, John Montgomery, Nathaniel Skinner
Eaton 1 Kris Brooks
Apartment area 1
Commuter 3 Benjamin Brislawn, Christopher Contreras, Bruno De Camargo, Janet Herrera, Lorena Inclan
Arts & Sciences 2 John Constantinide, King De, Nicholas Moses
Business 1 Peter Fogarty, Kizzy Gift
Communication 1 Brandon Gross, David Ingenito
Freshman 2 Michael Brookman, Sharde Chambers, Michael Crawford, Alyssa Cundari, Meagan Fitzgerald, Adam Guercio, Andrew Haines, Chin Kim, Benjamin Lemelman, Shane Maritowitz, Jarrod Matthei, Sean Murphy, Vikalp Patel, Ebony White
Sophomore 2 Ranier Pollard
Junior 2 Michele James, Gabriel Trujillo
Senior 2
Fraternity Row 1

The Miami Hurricanes found new life Saturday — despite so much seemingly going wrong. Big plays on o ...

At least in terms of their bowl situation, the Miami Hurricanes can take a deep, collective breath. ...

Thoughts, notes, reaction and postscripts after UM’s 38-14 win on Saturday at Virginia Tech, making ...

There wasn’t much energy in the Watsco Center stands on Saturday afternoon as most University of Mia ...

View photos from the Bethune-Cookman wildcats at Miami Hurricanes in a NCAA college basketball game ...

UM Libraries is presenting an extraordinary exhibit that immerses the audience in an emotional journ ...

A UM researcher is helping to lead a study on how smoke interacts with clouds and its impact on the ...

People are bombarded with news and information these days, providing opportunities for discourse tha ...

Students, faculty and staff stopped by the School of Architecture’s Korach Gallery to learn what Mag ...

The On Campus event featured innovative National Geographic Explorers—photographers, scientists, sto ...

The Canes got back to their winning ways with an impressive 38-14 victory at Virginia Tech. ...

20-point performances from Chris Lykes and DJ Vasiljevic led Miami past Bethune-Cookman. ...

Seniors Kolby Bird and Haley Templeton will play in their final match at the James L. Knight Sports ...

The No. 24 Miami women's basketball team is headed to Iowa State for the Preseason WNIT champio ...

The Canes hit the road for the final time in the 2018 regular season and it is to a familiar and hos ...