Candidates for Senate Elections

Senator seats Candidates
Hecht 1 Mitchell Carr, Max Johansen, Dave Switzler
Stanford 1 Megan Ellstrom, Kyna McCartney, Graham Purdy
Pearson 1
Mahoney 1 Stephen Lang, Emily Matos, John Montgomery, Nathaniel Skinner
Eaton 1 Kris Brooks
Apartment area 1
Commuter 3 Benjamin Brislawn, Christopher Contreras, Bruno De Camargo, Janet Herrera, Lorena Inclan
Arts & Sciences 2 John Constantinide, King De, Nicholas Moses
Business 1 Peter Fogarty, Kizzy Gift
Communication 1 Brandon Gross, David Ingenito
Freshman 2 Michael Brookman, Sharde Chambers, Michael Crawford, Alyssa Cundari, Meagan Fitzgerald, Adam Guercio, Andrew Haines, Chin Kim, Benjamin Lemelman, Shane Maritowitz, Jarrod Matthei, Sean Murphy, Vikalp Patel, Ebony White
Sophomore 2 Ranier Pollard
Junior 2 Michele James, Gabriel Trujillo
Senior 2
Fraternity Row 1

The Miami Hurricanes are running low on tight ends. But their receivers — notably sophomore speedste ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ The pretty even split of carries between Travis Homer ...

The University of Miami has lost another player to surgery, and the depth was already lacking at thi ...

A six-pack of UM notes on a Monday: ▪ There has been no more popular or successful quarterback at UM ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ defense leads the nation in tackles for loss and stopping opponents on third d ...

UM President Julio Frenk outlined the strategies of the Roadmap to Our New Century, part of his Stat ...

Listeners to UM President Julio Frenk’s State of the U reacted positively to the message and the Uni ...

At UM’s inaugural State of the U address, President Julio Frenk detailed the strategies of the Roadm ...

Tropical storm scientists and climate experts at the University of Miami provided insight, observati ...

Joseph Ganitsky, a professor in the Miami Business School, examines the financial crisis facing Arge ...

Jeff Thomas may be quiet off the field, but the sophomore has been consistently making lots of noise ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference announced Tuesday the league slate for the upcoming 2018-19 season. ...

Miami remained ranked in both major polls Sunday, checking in at No. 21 in the Associated Press Top ...

The Miami Hurricanes came to Toledo, Ohio for the biggest home game in the history of Toledo footbal ...

A quartet of University of Miami men's tennis student-athletes concluded the final day of compe ...