UMNEWS – School of Business announces new one-year Master of Business Administration

The University of Miami School of Business Administration has announced that it will offer a one-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) beginning in the Spring semester of 2006.

The new accelerated MBA is designed for students who have completed an undergraduate degree in business from an accredited university within the last five years and have some work experience, which could include internships.

Students will be required to complete 32 credits in two semesters, eight classes a semester. Of those, nine will be required classes and seven will be electives.

The UM School of Business MBA program has been ranked as number one in Florida by The Wall Street Journal and the Financial Times. The School of Business houses an undergraduate and graduate program. There are two undergraduate bachelor programs with 12 majors, including political science, economics, entrepreneurship and international finance and marketing. The graduate program consists of nine programs including the MBA, MBA for Executives and Professionals and the MSPM, Maestr

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday: ▪ Who were UM’s standouts this spring, heading into Sa ...

As the Miami Hurricanes have spent the spring trying to find answers to question after question on o ...

Navaughn Donaldson knew one thing mattered above all when he was forced to start playing center ahea ...

This spring hasn’t been easy for Miami redshirt sophomore Tate Martell, the former Ohio State quarte ...

The 2019-20 college basketball season is more than six months away, but the University of Miami Hurr ...

The Division of Student Affairs hosted a reception to present campus-wide awards and scholarships to ...

The University of Miami celebrates Earth Day with a host of activities at or near the Lakeside Patio ...

The nation’s oldest and most-widely known academic honor society inducted 45 students from the Colle ...

For the second installment of its “What Matters to U” lecture series, Student Government invited act ...

There is at least one member of House Hurricane in the Seven Kingdoms: alumnus David Nutter, who sha ...

Following a 4-1 victory over No. 13-seed Virginia Tech Thursday in its ACC Championship opener, the ...

The fifth-seeded Miami women's tennis team started ACC Championship competition with a 4-1 vict ...

The Hurricanes will battle fourth-seed NC State in the quarterfinals Friday at 9 a.m. ...

The Canes made a late charge, but fell short at No. 8 Louisville 7-5 ...

Because of expected inclement weather, Thursday's game time has been moved up one hour to 5 p.m ...