UMNEWS – School of Business announces new one-year Master of Business Administration

The University of Miami School of Business Administration has announced that it will offer a one-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) beginning in the Spring semester of 2006.

The new accelerated MBA is designed for students who have completed an undergraduate degree in business from an accredited university within the last five years and have some work experience, which could include internships.

Students will be required to complete 32 credits in two semesters, eight classes a semester. Of those, nine will be required classes and seven will be electives.

The UM School of Business MBA program has been ranked as number one in Florida by The Wall Street Journal and the Financial Times. The School of Business houses an undergraduate and graduate program. There are two undergraduate bachelor programs with 12 majors, including political science, economics, entrepreneurship and international finance and marketing. The graduate program consists of nine programs including the MBA, MBA for Executives and Professionals and the MSPM, Maestr

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ The Miami Hurricanes are honoring their 1983 nation ...

With Jaquan Johnson still sidelined with a hamstring strain he suffered on Saturday against Toledo, ...

The Miami Hurricanes are running low on tight ends. But their receivers — notably sophomore speedste ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ The pretty even split of carries between Travis Homer ...

The University of Miami has lost another player to surgery, and the depth was already lacking at thi ...

The trailer for a documentary exploring the relationships between UM students and Holocaust survivor ...

New technology could help workplaces and schools identify violent intruders before they enter the do ...

A University of Miami professor has created software to detect fraud in standardized tests. ...

UM President Julio Frenk outlined the strategies of the Roadmap to Our New Century, part of his Stat ...

Students attending Monday night's State of the U address by UM President Julio Frenk offer thei ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team will begin her fall campaign Thursday a ...

Through three games, Miami is No. 1 in the country in tackles for loss and the entire Hurricanes def ...

Jeff Thomas may be quiet off the field, but the sophomore has been consistently making lots of noise ...

The University of Miami soccer team is set to return to Cobb Stadium, where it will host No. 12 Duke ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference announced Tuesday the league slate for the upcoming 2018-19 season. ...