UMNEWS – School of Business announces new one-year Master of Business Administration

The University of Miami School of Business Administration has announced that it will offer a one-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) beginning in the Spring semester of 2006.

The new accelerated MBA is designed for students who have completed an undergraduate degree in business from an accredited university within the last five years and have some work experience, which could include internships.

Students will be required to complete 32 credits in two semesters, eight classes a semester. Of those, nine will be required classes and seven will be electives.

The UM School of Business MBA program has been ranked as number one in Florida by The Wall Street Journal and the Financial Times. The School of Business houses an undergraduate and graduate program. There are two undergraduate bachelor programs with 12 majors, including political science, economics, entrepreneurship and international finance and marketing. The graduate program consists of nine programs including the MBA, MBA for Executives and Professionals and the MSPM, Maestr

Photo Gallery: UM v. Virginia Tech | Saturday, November 17, 2018 … Click to Continue » ...

The Miami Hurricanes found new life Saturday — despite so much seemingly going wrong. Big plays on o ...

At least in terms of their bowl situation, the Miami Hurricanes can take a deep, collective breath. ...

Thoughts, notes, reaction and postscripts after UM’s 38-14 win on Saturday at Virginia Tech, making ...

There wasn’t much energy in the Watsco Center stands on Saturday afternoon as most University of Mia ...

UM Libraries is presenting an extraordinary exhibit that immerses the audience in an emotional journ ...

A UM researcher is helping to lead a study on how smoke interacts with clouds and its impact on the ...

People are bombarded with news and information these days, providing opportunities for discourse tha ...

Students, faculty and staff stopped by the School of Architecture’s Korach Gallery to learn what Mag ...

The On Campus event featured innovative National Geographic Explorers—photographers, scientists, sto ...

The Canes got back to their winning ways with an impressive 38-14 victory at Virginia Tech. ...

20-point performances from Chris Lykes and DJ Vasiljevic led Miami past Bethune-Cookman. ...

Seniors Kolby Bird and Haley Templeton will play in their final match at the James L. Knight Sports ...

The No. 24 Miami women's basketball team is headed to Iowa State for the Preseason WNIT champio ...

The Canes hit the road for the final time in the 2018 regular season and it is to a familiar and hos ...