WVUM CHARTS TOP 20

# ARTIST
1 SONS AND DAUGHTERS
2 WOODEN WAND
3 ORENDA FINK
4 FREE DESIGN
5 COCOROSIE
6 LAURA VEIRS
7 JOHN VANDERSLICE
8 ENUMA ELISH
9 RICHARD HELL
10 ROSEBUDS
11 PAJO
12 FELT
13 INNAWAY
14 KALLIKAK FAMILY
15 SUPER FURRY ANIMALS
16 CHAD VANGAALEN
17 ME AND YOU AND EVERYONE
WE KNOW
18 EMPTY
19 PORTASTATIC
20 APOLLO SUNSHINE
Recording
The Repulsion Box
Harem Of The Sundrum
And The Witness Figg
Invisible Ones
The Now Sound Redesigned
Noah’s Ark
Year Of Meteors
Pixel Revolt
Leviathan
Spurts: The Richard Hell Story
Birds Make Good Neighbors
Pajo
Felt 2: A Tribute To Lisa Bonet
Innaway
May 23rd, 2007
Love Kraft
Infiniheart
Soundtrack
More Positive Material
Bright Ideas
Apollo Sunshine

The losses keep coming for Miami Hurricanes football and Mark Richt. And this feels like the biggest ...

The University of Miami is on the verge of losing the architect of one of the nation’s best defenses ...

The postseason acknowledgments continue to roll in for Gerald Willis. The Miami Hurricanes defensive ...

It is recruiting season in college football, and the Miami Hurricanes have one particular commitment ...

The early signing period is right around the corner and the Miami Hurricanes have plenty of work to ...

UM public relations students unveiled their plans to reposition March for Our Lives to attract colle ...

The answer to that question may impact what happens to the European Union. ...

Most UM Debate Team members devote 10 to 15 hours of preparation for each tournament. ...

National Geographic connects with the University of Miami to empower the next generation of storytel ...

Following national recognition for its French production of Cinderella, the Frost Opera Theater is d ...

The Miami women's basketball team ascended one position in each of the major national polls thi ...

Gerald Willis III added to his postseason awards list, picking up second-team All-America honors fro ...

Following its longest break of the season thus far, the No. 25/23 Miami women's basketball team ...

Miami head women's tennis coach Paige Yaroshuk-Tews announced Friday the signing of two players ...

After a six-day layoff, the No. 25/23 Miami women's basketball team will be back in action Sund ...