WVUM CHARTS TOP 20

# ARTIST
1 SONS AND DAUGHTERS
2 WOODEN WAND
3 ORENDA FINK
4 FREE DESIGN
5 COCOROSIE
6 LAURA VEIRS
7 JOHN VANDERSLICE
8 ENUMA ELISH
9 RICHARD HELL
10 ROSEBUDS
11 PAJO
12 FELT
13 INNAWAY
14 KALLIKAK FAMILY
15 SUPER FURRY ANIMALS
16 CHAD VANGAALEN
17 ME AND YOU AND EVERYONE
WE KNOW
18 EMPTY
19 PORTASTATIC
20 APOLLO SUNSHINE
Recording
The Repulsion Box
Harem Of The Sundrum
And The Witness Figg
Invisible Ones
The Now Sound Redesigned
Noah’s Ark
Year Of Meteors
Pixel Revolt
Leviathan
Spurts: The Richard Hell Story
Birds Make Good Neighbors
Pajo
Felt 2: A Tribute To Lisa Bonet
Innaway
May 23rd, 2007
Love Kraft
Infiniheart
Soundtrack
More Positive Material
Bright Ideas
Apollo Sunshine

The University of Miami showed women’s basketball coach Katie Meier how much it appreciates her on F ...

Frank Garis first watched Jalen Rivers from the opposite sideline, and the offensive lineman was imp ...

George Stewart had a big problem, and little time to solve it. It was Week 6 of the 2018 season, and ...

One of the interesting subplots of this Hurricanes season will be watching the evolution of a bunch ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ Coach Manny Diaz said the quarterback race among Ta ...

The Emmy Award-winning journalist, who grew up in Miami and started her career in Spanish language t ...

Nursing researchers and music therapists test a simple and cost-effective way of motivating critical ...

The University of Miami Libraries offer readers multiple ways to access the books, which are popular ...

Rosenstiel School researcher Martin Grosell weighs in on how marine life in the Gulf could be affect ...

Varona, an attorney and educator who specializes in administrative law, communications and media law ...

University of Miami Director of Athletics Blake James announced Friday a contract extension for head ...

Adrian Del Castillo garnered his second Freshman All-America honor of the year, appearing on the Per ...

Two-time Miami women's basketball team co-captain Laura Cornelius is set to start her professio ...

Courtney spent nine years previously on Jim Larranaga's staff from 1996-2005. ...

The University of Miami track and field program received 17 All-America honors at the conclusion of ...