WVUM CHARTS TOP 20

# ARTIST
1 SONS AND DAUGHTERS
2 WOODEN WAND
3 ORENDA FINK
4 FREE DESIGN
5 COCOROSIE
6 LAURA VEIRS
7 JOHN VANDERSLICE
8 ENUMA ELISH
9 RICHARD HELL
10 ROSEBUDS
11 PAJO
12 FELT
13 INNAWAY
14 KALLIKAK FAMILY
15 SUPER FURRY ANIMALS
16 CHAD VANGAALEN
17 ME AND YOU AND EVERYONE
WE KNOW
18 EMPTY
19 PORTASTATIC
20 APOLLO SUNSHINE
Recording
The Repulsion Box
Harem Of The Sundrum
And The Witness Figg
Invisible Ones
The Now Sound Redesigned
Noah’s Ark
Year Of Meteors
Pixel Revolt
Leviathan
Spurts: The Richard Hell Story
Birds Make Good Neighbors
Pajo
Felt 2: A Tribute To Lisa Bonet
Innaway
May 23rd, 2007
Love Kraft
Infiniheart
Soundtrack
More Positive Material
Bright Ideas
Apollo Sunshine

Miami baseball coach Gino DiMare didn’t want his Hurricanes this past Sunday looking ahead to the we ...

When UM spring practice begins in a month, here’s one of many things the coaches need to determine: ...

Jaiden Francois already had a reputation as one of South Florida’s top defensive backs for the Class ...

It could be a fruitful year for the Miami Hurricanes in the 2019 NFL Draft. NFL Draft analyst Mel Ki ...

A quick six-pack off UM coach Manny Diaz’s conversation with Joe Zagacki and Don Bailey Jr. on WQAM’ ...

Prominent music scholar Kyra Gaunt will deliver a talk Friday about her research into the racial opp ...

Students are invited to participate in the second annual Students of Color Symposium this weekend, f ...

At an annual luncheon, University of Miami scholarship recipients connect with the donors who help m ...

From eliminating waste to reusable containers, there are simple steps you can take to make UM more s ...

UM public health experts try to help tackle Venezuela’s ongoing health care crisis. ...

The University of Miami got off to a dream start at the ACC Swimming & Diving Championships Wedn ...

The sophomore first baseman smashed two homers to help power Canes to 4-0 start. ...

The No. 14 Miami women's basketball team is set to cap its longest road stretch of the season T ...

The University of Miami track and field team is set to compete at the 2019 ACC Indoor Track and Fiel ...

As has been the case all season, the Miami women's tennis team is top-20 in the Oracle/ITA nati ...