WVUM CHARTS TOP 20

# ARTIST
1 SONS AND DAUGHTERS
2 WOODEN WAND
3 ORENDA FINK
4 FREE DESIGN
5 COCOROSIE
6 LAURA VEIRS
7 JOHN VANDERSLICE
8 ENUMA ELISH
9 RICHARD HELL
10 ROSEBUDS
11 PAJO
12 FELT
13 INNAWAY
14 KALLIKAK FAMILY
15 SUPER FURRY ANIMALS
16 CHAD VANGAALEN
17 ME AND YOU AND EVERYONE
WE KNOW
18 EMPTY
19 PORTASTATIC
20 APOLLO SUNSHINE
Recording
The Repulsion Box
Harem Of The Sundrum
And The Witness Figg
Invisible Ones
The Now Sound Redesigned
Noah’s Ark
Year Of Meteors
Pixel Revolt
Leviathan
Spurts: The Richard Hell Story
Birds Make Good Neighbors
Pajo
Felt 2: A Tribute To Lisa Bonet
Innaway
May 23rd, 2007
Love Kraft
Infiniheart
Soundtrack
More Positive Material
Bright Ideas
Apollo Sunshine

Pro Football Focus unveiled where Power 5 programs rank in tackles for a loss or no gain against the ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday evening: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt has explained his decisi ...

Braylen Ingraham’s final college visit before decision day took him just about as far from home as p ...

The Miami Hurricanes had traveled half the field to start the second half when coach Mark Richt enco ...

Jeremiah Payton was one of those prospects the Miami Hurricanes coveted from just about the time he ...

UM’s annual Food Day celebration will highlight the need to eat sustainable, locally sourced foods ...

University of Miami changes program title of Women’s and Gender Studies to Gender and Sexuality Stud ...

Two families with deep ties to Miami—the Millers and Fains— celebrate two endowed faculty chair appo ...

The University of Miami remembers alumnus Erik Hauri—the man who discovered water on the moon. ...

Through an innovative program, Miami Law students are empowering local high schoolers to think like ...

The Miami women's tennis team turned in a strong showing Saturday at the ITA Southeast Regional ...

On the first day of Main Draw action at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Presented by Oracle ...

The University of Miami soccer team closes out action in the Tar Heel state with a match against thi ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...

The Miami Hurricanes fell in their tri-meet with Georgia Tech and Notre Dame Saturday afternoon, dro ...