Eenie meenie miny mo

Pink, yellow, red, green-this week all the colors of the rainbow are stepping out in style via fraternities and sororities. Part of the shameless promotion of Greek Life recruitment every Fall semester just a few weeks after the beginning of classes, T-shirts have seemingly become an absolute necessity to Greek life.

As if the numerous brightly colored and sometimes obnoxious T-shirts from formals and mixers aren’t enough, this Fall the T-shirts have been

brighter and better than ever, attracting potentials from all walks of life. Whether Greeks will admit it or not, T-shirts are another lure to the world of sisterhood, brotherhood, mixers, school events and an overall Greek experience.

So watch out for the pink, the yellow, the best, the brightest, the winners, or the ones with high standards because those T-shirts provide more insight to what goes on inside the life of a Greek than you know. So pick

and choose, because this is your chance.

If you aren’t interested, well, here is chance to just be entertained.

Sebastian the Ibis of the University of Miami displayed tremendous defense in leading the Pizza Hut ...

June is one of the most important months in the recruiting calendar and the Miami Hurricanes finishe ...

A six-pack of notes from UM’s annual Paradise Camp on Saturday: ▪ Few Canes greats have as unique a ...

Paradise Camp continues to pay dividends for the Miami Hurricanes. As the camp wrapped up Saturday, ...

As Manny Diaz puts it, Paradise Camp is the Miami Hurricanes’ bridge between three generations. It s ...

In the first course of its kind on a college campus, faculty, staff, and students will learn if they ...

University of Miami Libraries is working to establish a University archive of LGBTQ materials. ...

University of Miami football players and coaches mentored area youth at a free football clinic in Ho ...

Some scientists fear that the new fifth generation of wireless networks interferes with critical sat ...

A new study led by Miller School professor Dr. Claes Wahlestedt observes that key molecular programs ...

Five members of the Miami women's tennis team earned All-ACC Academic Team distinction, as anno ...

Eight Miami Hurricanes were among those recognized by the conference with selections to the Track an ...

Franco Aubone and Francisco Bastias of the University of Miami men's tennis team were selected ...

UM forward Dewan Hernandez was selected 59th overall by the Toronto Raptors in the 2019 NBA Draft. ...

Check out the June edition of UM Athletics' e-magazine. ...