Eenie meenie miny mo

Pink, yellow, red, green-this week all the colors of the rainbow are stepping out in style via fraternities and sororities. Part of the shameless promotion of Greek Life recruitment every Fall semester just a few weeks after the beginning of classes, T-shirts have seemingly become an absolute necessity to Greek life.

As if the numerous brightly colored and sometimes obnoxious T-shirts from formals and mixers aren’t enough, this Fall the T-shirts have been

brighter and better than ever, attracting potentials from all walks of life. Whether Greeks will admit it or not, T-shirts are another lure to the world of sisterhood, brotherhood, mixers, school events and an overall Greek experience.

So watch out for the pink, the yellow, the best, the brightest, the winners, or the ones with high standards because those T-shirts provide more insight to what goes on inside the life of a Greek than you know. So pick

and choose, because this is your chance.

If you aren’t interested, well, here is chance to just be entertained.

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ The Canes find themselves in the mix for a couple o ...

It was May 2015, and the Miami Herald was reporting for a feature on high school football players ab ...

Deidrick Stanley had his eye on the Miami Hurricanes long before his hometown school finally offered ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ UM has only two Rivals.com five-star recruits on the ...

Even five months ago, it would’ve been hard to picture Jaylan Knighton winding up with the Miami Hur ...

A former UM professor started a company dedicated to publishing books on African-American culture, h ...

A group of School of Architecture students visited the Caribbean nation to learn about the historic ...

Faculty with the Miller School of Medicine and Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science w ...

Patricia “Trish” White, dean of the School of Law, is stepping down at the end of the academic year. ...

At the annual Hug the Lake, sustainability manager Teddy Lhoutellier was honored for improving the e ...

Michael Amditis tied a career-high with three hits and a homer to help the #24 Canes sweep FIU. ...

Miami earns sixth seed in Cle Elum Regional, hosted by the University of Washington. ...

The Hurricanes will open an eight-game homestand with a midweek matchup against crosstown FIU on Wed ...

Talking Track is a series that features current members of the Miami track and field program, while ...

The University of Miami Sports Hall of Fame announced that Trajan Bandy is the 26th recipient of the ...