E X T R A

OFF TO THE ISLE

Bob Denver, the actor who played Gilligan in Gilligan’s Island, died this
week at the age of 70. Denver, who was the star of the popular ’60s TV
show, died of terminal cancer.

THE BIG EASY ISN’T SO
EASY

New Orleans has seemingly started to bounce back from the destruction of Hurricane Katrina, complete with a new name, now known as N.O.

SCREEN STAR
DOWNSIZES

From the big screen to the small screen, Oscar winner Charlize Theron
will be joining the cast of Arrested Development on Fox. Theron has
signed to play the love interest of lead star Jason Bateman. The new season premieres on Sept. 19

Seniors Emily Gossett, Millie Chokshi, and Jason Kaplan are eager to implement their platform throug ...

Follow the sights and sounds of the pregame festivities in Orlando leading up to Saturday’s big game ...

A team of researchers created the first mapping model of its kind to track how hate spreads and adap ...

University of Miami professors who study water treatment and civil engineering say that water contam ...

University of Miami experts in health geography, law, and public health weigh in on some of the issu ...

RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.hurricanesports.com/rss.aspx. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.