E X T R A

OFF TO THE ISLE

Bob Denver, the actor who played Gilligan in Gilligan’s Island, died this
week at the age of 70. Denver, who was the star of the popular ’60s TV
show, died of terminal cancer.

THE BIG EASY ISN’T SO
EASY

New Orleans has seemingly started to bounce back from the destruction of Hurricane Katrina, complete with a new name, now known as N.O.

SCREEN STAR
DOWNSIZES

From the big screen to the small screen, Oscar winner Charlize Theron
will be joining the cast of Arrested Development on Fox. Theron has
signed to play the love interest of lead star Jason Bateman. The new season premieres on Sept. 19

University of Miami fans no doubt are loving the Hurricanes’ two newest tight ends. What they’re pro ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday: ▪ Though UM wasn’t called for a single penalty against ...

Two of the best athletes and a freshman quarterback on the No. 21 University of Miami football team ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ The Miami Hurricanes are honoring their 1983 nation ...

With Jaquan Johnson still sidelined with a hamstring strain he suffered on Saturday against Toledo, ...

The trailer for a documentary exploring the relationships between UM students and Holocaust survivor ...

New technology could help workplaces and schools identify violent intruders before they enter the do ...

A University of Miami professor has created software to detect fraud in standardized tests. ...

UM President Julio Frenk outlined the strategies of the Roadmap to Our New Century, part of his Stat ...

Students attending Monday night's State of the U address by UM President Julio Frenk offer thei ...

The 1983 national champions will be back on campus to celebrate the 35thanniversary of Miami's ...

The University of Miami volleyball program begins ACC play on Friday night against Wake Forest at 7 ...

Head coach Katie Meier announced Wednesday the ninth annual Miami Women's Basketball Fantasy Ca ...

The yearly Miami Fall Invite will take place Friday through Sunday at the Neil Schiff Tennis Center, ...

Through three games, Miami is No. 1 in the country in tackles for loss and the entire Hurricanes def ...