WVUM Top 10 Charts

HIP-HOP

# ARTIST Recording

1 ZION I True And Livin’

2 I SELF DEVINE Self Destruction

3 BOOM BAP PROJECT Reprogram

4 COAXIAL The Phantom Syndrome

5 CHICHARONES When Pigs Fly

6 APSCI Thanks For Asking

7 FELT Felt 2: A Tribute To Lisa Bonet

8 LADYBUG MECCA Trip The Light Fantastic

9 MADVILLAIN Madvillainy [Four Tet And Koushik Remixes]

10 DAEDELUS Exquisite Corpse

JAZZ

# ARTIST Recording

1 GARAGE A TROIS Outre Mer

2 TERENCE BLANCHARD Flow

3 KAHIL EL’ZABAR TRIO Live At River East Art Center

4 ENUMA ELISH Leviathan

5 CHARLIE PEACOCK Love Press Ex-Curio

6 BILL FRISELL East/West

7 RAVI COLTRANE In Flux

8 KURT ROSENWINKEL Deep Song

9 ANTIBALAS AFROBEAT

ORCHESTRA Government Magic [EP]

10 MOZAYIK Haitian Creole Jazz

A six-pack of UM notes on a Monday: ▪ There has been no more popular or successful quarterback at UM ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ defense leads the nation in tackles for loss and stopping opponents on third d ...

The No. 21 University of Miami and FIU have met twice in football. But, oh, what a history they have ...

When University of Miami star safety Jaquan Johnson, thought by many to be the best player on the te ...

University of Miami backup tailback DeeJay Dallas, who had his first career 100-yard rushing game Sa ...

UM President Julio Frenk outlined the strategies of the Roadmap to Our New Century, part of his Stat ...

Listeners to UM President Julio Frenk’s State of the U reacted positively to the message and the Uni ...

At UM’s inaugural State of the U address, President Julio Frenk detailed the strategies of the Roadm ...

Tropical storm scientists and climate experts at the University of Miami provided insight, observati ...

Joseph Ganitsky, a professor in the Miami Business School, examines the financial crisis facing Arge ...

Miami remained ranked in both major polls Sunday, checking in at No. 21 in the Associated Press Top ...

The Miami Hurricanes came to Toledo, Ohio for the biggest home game in the history of Toledo footbal ...

A quartet of University of Miami men's tennis student-athletes concluded the final day of compe ...

The University of Miami women's golf team concluded Sunday with a sixth-place finish at the 35t ...

The University of Miami golf team is in sixth after the first two rounds of play at the 35th annual ...