WVUM Top 10 Charts

HIP-HOP

# ARTIST Recording

1 ZION I True And Livin’

2 I SELF DEVINE Self Destruction

3 BOOM BAP PROJECT Reprogram

4 COAXIAL The Phantom Syndrome

5 CHICHARONES When Pigs Fly

6 APSCI Thanks For Asking

7 FELT Felt 2: A Tribute To Lisa Bonet

8 LADYBUG MECCA Trip The Light Fantastic

9 MADVILLAIN Madvillainy [Four Tet And Koushik Remixes]

10 DAEDELUS Exquisite Corpse

JAZZ

# ARTIST Recording

1 GARAGE A TROIS Outre Mer

2 TERENCE BLANCHARD Flow

3 KAHIL EL’ZABAR TRIO Live At River East Art Center

4 ENUMA ELISH Leviathan

5 CHARLIE PEACOCK Love Press Ex-Curio

6 BILL FRISELL East/West

7 RAVI COLTRANE In Flux

8 KURT ROSENWINKEL Deep Song

9 ANTIBALAS AFROBEAT

ORCHESTRA Government Magic [EP]

10 MOZAYIK Haitian Creole Jazz

Three of four University of Miami scholarship quarterbacks were suspended at various times this seas ...

While the University of Miami offense has struggled mightily this season, its defense has been stell ...

The Pittsburgh Panthers boast one of the best rushing offenses in the country. On Saturday, the Miam ...

After watching several juniors turn pro and then go late in the draft or not at all in recent years, ...

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Monday: ▪ If you ever wondered what the Hurricanes would look like if ...

Throughout campus, students expressed gratitude that they can be at UM and visit family during the T ...

Vector-borne specialist John Beier tells us what we should know about the illness. ...

Erin Kobetz, director of Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center’s Firefighter Cancer Initiative, disc ...

Kristiana Yao, who graduated summa cum laude in May, said she was “still in shock” after finding out ...

UM Libraries is presenting an extraordinary exhibit that immerses the audience in an emotional journ ...

The Miami women's basketball team jumped two spots to No. 22 nationally in the first in-season ...

The Canes got back to their winning ways with an impressive 38-14 victory at Virginia Tech. ...

The No. 24 Miami women's basketball team dropped a 75-52 decision Sunday at Iowa State in the P ...

20-point performances from Chris Lykes and DJ Vasiljevic led Miami past Bethune-Cookman. ...

The University of Miami volleyball team forced No. 10 Pitt to five sets in a thrilling match on Seni ...