WVUM Top 10 Charts

HIP-HOP

# ARTIST Recording

1 ZION I True And Livin’

2 I SELF DEVINE Self Destruction

3 BOOM BAP PROJECT Reprogram

4 COAXIAL The Phantom Syndrome

5 CHICHARONES When Pigs Fly

6 APSCI Thanks For Asking

7 FELT Felt 2: A Tribute To Lisa Bonet

8 LADYBUG MECCA Trip The Light Fantastic

9 MADVILLAIN Madvillainy [Four Tet And Koushik Remixes]

10 DAEDELUS Exquisite Corpse

JAZZ

# ARTIST Recording

1 GARAGE A TROIS Outre Mer

2 TERENCE BLANCHARD Flow

3 KAHIL EL’ZABAR TRIO Live At River East Art Center

4 ENUMA ELISH Leviathan

5 CHARLIE PEACOCK Love Press Ex-Curio

6 BILL FRISELL East/West

7 RAVI COLTRANE In Flux

8 KURT ROSENWINKEL Deep Song

9 ANTIBALAS AFROBEAT

ORCHESTRA Government Magic [EP]

10 MOZAYIK Haitian Creole Jazz

At their best, they are UM’s most dynamic players on each side of the ball. But the Ahmmon Richards ...

A day after practicing in the Carol Soffer Football Indoor Practice Facility for the first time in s ...

It appears that at least one LSU receiver won’t be available at the University of Miami football ope ...

After the Miami Hurricanes football team spent part of its practice on Monday in a torrential downpo ...

Nothing like a comic book cover on steroids to get University of Miami and LSU football fans juiced ...

Intergroup Dialogue, soon to be offered as a course, fosters a sense of belonging, an appreciation f ...

Aretha Franklin and her music defined “what is soul” to generations of music lovers. ...

The University of Miami kicked into high gear to welcome thousands of new students and ensure move-i ...

UM President Julio Frenk welcomes first-year and transfer students to UM in signature ’Cane Kickoff ...

Miami Law conducts its inaugural Legal Impact Hack for first-year students. ...

The University of Miami volleyball team won its exhibition match over FIU, 3-0, Saturday at the Knig ...

Coming off a road win in its season opener, the University of Miami soccer team will welcome crossto ...

In head coach Sarah Barnes' debut at the helm, the University of Miami soccer team won its seas ...

The Hurricanes practiced in the Carol Soffer Indoor Practice Facility for the first time ever on Fri ...

Malik Rosier, Travis Homer and Ahmmon Richards are key returning playmakers, but they are just the b ...