Rowing to the white carpet

A hot ride: The UM men’s rowing club escorted rapper David Banner to the white carpet of the VMAs Sunday as part of an mtvU documentary, which aired Wednesday and can be found online at www.mtvu.com.From left to right, team members Jeff Furminger, Mark Schrieber, Matt Irwin, rapper David Banner, Scott Ames, Matt Pineda, Carl Santangelo, Jon Silverman and Luke Tarvin.

A University of Miami College of Engineering researcher is trying to perfect a technique of using lu ...

Through an internship with M. Shanken Communications, rising senior Teddy Willson has contributed to ...

University of Miami alumna Vanessa Garcia recounts her personal journey writing for the highly accla ...

University of Miami religious studies professor Catherine Newell weighs in on some of the big questi ...

NASA wants to return humans to the moon by 2024. A University of Miami engineering graduate is part ...

Two Miami Hurricanes were among those players selected to the preseason watch list for the 25th annu ...

ESPN Events announced Thursday afternoon the bracket for the 2019 Charleston Classic, set to take pl ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference announced Tuesday its 2018-19 academic honor roll and 177 University o ...

The ACC Network is set to launch August 22. If your television provider hasn't yet decided to c ...

Claudia De Antonio, Renate Grimstad and Kristyna Frydlova were each selected as WGCA All-American Sc ...