For anything fashionable, hit up these havens for labels

Shopping is a relative subject, relative meaning that Miami caters to both high- and low-end retail, allowing shoppers to relish in the style of individuality. Shop ’til you drop in one of these places.

7535 N. Kendall Drive

305-665-6226

www.shopsimon.com

Dadeland Mall

A short drive from campus in nearby Kendall, Dadeland Mall is the most accessible and most accommodating shopping malls in the area. Providing some of the best stores in one place ,as well free parking, Dadeland Mall is the most popular shopping spot with students. Some of the stores include Coach, Sephora, Abercrombie & Fitch, The Sharper Image and a plethora of other recognizable retail stores for both men and women. Dadeland also has a Macy’s, Nordstrom and Saks Fifth Avenue.

358 San Lorenzo Ave.

305-529-0200

www.villageofmerrickpark.com

Village of Merrick Park

An upscale outdoor shopping mall full of boutiques and high-end retail stores, Merrick Park is sure to get the cash flowing. Anchored by department stores Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom, Merrick Park is a retail addict’s dream. Architecturally appealing (shaped like the University of Miami’s U!) and specializing in designer duds, Merrick Park is the perfect spot for finding items just beyond the reach of an everyday mall.

5201 Sunset Drive

305-663-0873

www.shopsimon.com

Sunset Place

The closest shopping mall to the UM Coral Gables campus, Sunset has something for almost every need. An outdoor shopping center with a Mediterranean design, Sunset has not only has an array of shopping choices, it provides multiple choices for entertainment. A mix of an AMC Theater, Gameworks, Barnes and Noble and stores like NikeTown, Virgin Megastore and Urban Outfitters, Sunset is a student favorite.

Keontra Smith waited a long time for the Miami Hurricnaes to finally offer him. The defensive back g ...

University of Miami true freshman running back Cam’ron Davis, known as Cam for short, is about to lo ...

It’s impossible for the Miami Hurricanes to ignore all the negative feedback which comes along with ...

The Pittsburgh Panthers’ win against the Virginia Tech Hokies was, for all intents and purposes, alr ...

University of Miami athletic director Blake James has no intention of pressuring or forcing coach Ma ...

People are bombarded with news and information these days, providing opportunities for discourse tha ...

The On Campus event featured innovative National Geographic Explorers—photographers, scientists, sto ...

UM Professor of Law Frances R. Hill tells us what we should know. ...

Students, faculty and staff stopped by the School of Architecture’s Korach Gallery to learn what Mag ...

An international study led by University of Miami tropical biologists reveals that tropical trees ar ...

The Canes top the Golden Eagles to move onto the WNIT Championship game. ...

The Canes know the importance a win over Virginia Tech on Saturday can have heading into the final w ...

The University of Miami women's golf team announced Thursday that international amateur standou ...

N'Kosi Perry wants to build off his showing at Georgia Tech with another strong performance thi ...

Tournament runs Nov. 21-24, 2019, in Charleston, S.C. ...