For anything fashionable, hit up these havens for labels

Shopping is a relative subject, relative meaning that Miami caters to both high- and low-end retail, allowing shoppers to relish in the style of individuality. Shop ’til you drop in one of these places.

7535 N. Kendall Drive

305-665-6226

www.shopsimon.com

Dadeland Mall

A short drive from campus in nearby Kendall, Dadeland Mall is the most accessible and most accommodating shopping malls in the area. Providing some of the best stores in one place ,as well free parking, Dadeland Mall is the most popular shopping spot with students. Some of the stores include Coach, Sephora, Abercrombie & Fitch, The Sharper Image and a plethora of other recognizable retail stores for both men and women. Dadeland also has a Macy’s, Nordstrom and Saks Fifth Avenue.

358 San Lorenzo Ave.

305-529-0200

www.villageofmerrickpark.com

Village of Merrick Park

An upscale outdoor shopping mall full of boutiques and high-end retail stores, Merrick Park is sure to get the cash flowing. Anchored by department stores Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom, Merrick Park is a retail addict’s dream. Architecturally appealing (shaped like the University of Miami’s U!) and specializing in designer duds, Merrick Park is the perfect spot for finding items just beyond the reach of an everyday mall.

5201 Sunset Drive

305-663-0873

www.shopsimon.com

Sunset Place

The closest shopping mall to the UM Coral Gables campus, Sunset has something for almost every need. An outdoor shopping center with a Mediterranean design, Sunset has not only has an array of shopping choices, it provides multiple choices for entertainment. A mix of an AMC Theater, Gameworks, Barnes and Noble and stores like NikeTown, Virgin Megastore and Urban Outfitters, Sunset is a student favorite.

Nothing like a comic book cover on steroids to get University of Miami and LSU football fans juiced ...

They are two big bodies with experience, but new to the University of Miami. And the Miami Hurricane ...

Freshman quarterback Jarren Williams, who returned to practice Wednesday after missing most of Tuesd ...

Corey Gaynor is working hard to solidify his spot as backup center to UM senior standout Tyler Gauth ...

Former University of Miami football and NFL star player Jonathan Vilma made a splash in South Florid ...

Miami Law conducts its inaugural Legal Impact Hack for first-year students. ...

Conquer common back to school challenges with an expert's guide for parents and children. ...

Unique camp supports children whose parents have cancer. ...

New study shows that discriminating against workers with tattoos puts hiring managers at a competiti ...

Bill Clinton convenes the second summit of his CGI Action Network on Post-Disaster Recovery at UM. ...

Miami redshirt senior quarterback Malik Rosier was named to the preseason watch list for the Manning ...

The University of Miami's volleyball team returns to the Knight Sports Complex on Saturday at 3 ...

The University of Miami soccer team will travel to Boca Raton, Fla., Friday night as the team kicks ...

Miami head women's tennis coach Paige Yaroshuk-Tews revealed Thursday the team's schedule ...

The Canes defense is full of big names like Shaq Quarterman and Jaquan Johnson, but these players ha ...