Campus dining offers myriad of eats

Dining Services has announced the arrival of a new eatery on campus this semester: Wendy’s. Of course, the wide selection already available on campus is not going away.

Residential Dining Facilities-The Hecht-Stanford and Mahoney-Pearson cafeterias offer a wide range of food and menu selections. Both facilities provide a balanced selection of healthy choices and are close to the residential halls.

Convenience Store-The Convenience Store offers a quick one-stop shopping location for everything from the morning newspaper to assorted sundries to Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream.

Carts & Jenkins Snack Bar-The mobile carts and the Jenkins Snack Bar are located on the perimeters of campus. They offer the convenience of sandwiches and beverages on the go.

Leo’s Deli-This New York-style deli features fresh meats and cheese as well as freshly baked rolls and breads for its made-to-order sandwiches.

Salsaritas Fresh Cantina-This new Fresh-Mex cantina offers burritos, tacos, quesadillas and more prepared to your liking.

Market Square-Fresh fruits and vegetables are combined to make gourmet salads and soups.

World’s Fare-Try the delicious rotisserie chicken, carved meats or one of the daily specials.

Jamba Juice-Try their delicious, nutritious, all-natural energizing smoothies and juices.

Tsunami Sushi-This kiosk features freshly made sushi in packaged containers.

Panda Express-Panda Express offers freshly cooked Asian cuisine with the consistency of a national brand.

Sbarro-A popular late-night meeting spot in close proximity to the residential halls, the swimming pool and games area. Sbarro is located in the University Center and opens until midnight, seven days a week.

STARBUCKS-Located across from the Richter Library, this universal favorite provides mocha frappuccinos and sweet treats that hit the spot.

STORM SURGE CAF

A University of Miami College of Engineering researcher is trying to perfect a technique of using lu ...

Through an internship with M. Shanken Communications, rising senior Teddy Willson has contributed to ...

University of Miami alumna Vanessa Garcia recounts her personal journey writing for the highly accla ...

University of Miami religious studies professor Catherine Newell weighs in on some of the big questi ...

NASA wants to return humans to the moon by 2024. A University of Miami engineering graduate is part ...

Two Miami Hurricanes were among those players selected to the preseason watch list for the 25th annu ...

ESPN Events announced Thursday afternoon the bracket for the 2019 Charleston Classic, set to take pl ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference announced Tuesday its 2018-19 academic honor roll and 177 University o ...

The ACC Network is set to launch August 22. If your television provider hasn't yet decided to c ...

Claudia De Antonio, Renate Grimstad and Kristyna Frydlova were each selected as WGCA All-American Sc ...