Campus dining offers myriad of eats

Dining Services has announced the arrival of a new eatery on campus this semester: Wendy’s. Of course, the wide selection already available on campus is not going away.

Residential Dining Facilities-The Hecht-Stanford and Mahoney-Pearson cafeterias offer a wide range of food and menu selections. Both facilities provide a balanced selection of healthy choices and are close to the residential halls.

Convenience Store-The Convenience Store offers a quick one-stop shopping location for everything from the morning newspaper to assorted sundries to Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream.

Carts & Jenkins Snack Bar-The mobile carts and the Jenkins Snack Bar are located on the perimeters of campus. They offer the convenience of sandwiches and beverages on the go.

Leo’s Deli-This New York-style deli features fresh meats and cheese as well as freshly baked rolls and breads for its made-to-order sandwiches.

Salsaritas Fresh Cantina-This new Fresh-Mex cantina offers burritos, tacos, quesadillas and more prepared to your liking.

Market Square-Fresh fruits and vegetables are combined to make gourmet salads and soups.

World’s Fare-Try the delicious rotisserie chicken, carved meats or one of the daily specials.

Jamba Juice-Try their delicious, nutritious, all-natural energizing smoothies and juices.

Tsunami Sushi-This kiosk features freshly made sushi in packaged containers.

Panda Express-Panda Express offers freshly cooked Asian cuisine with the consistency of a national brand.

Sbarro-A popular late-night meeting spot in close proximity to the residential halls, the swimming pool and games area. Sbarro is located in the University Center and opens until midnight, seven days a week.

STARBUCKS-Located across from the Richter Library, this universal favorite provides mocha frappuccinos and sweet treats that hit the spot.

STORM SURGE CAF

They were way below the radar coming into the 1983 season. And after their 28-3 opening-game loss to ...

In the opening eight minutes on Saturday — and the final seven minutes — FIU looked like a team that ...

The N’Kosi Perry era is here. Whether it’s here to stay is yet to be seen. The fans got what they wa ...

Ten takeaways from UM’s 31-17 win against FIU on Saturday at Hard Rock Stadium: ▪ Credit Mark Richt ...

As the Miami Hurricanes started their third series against the FIU Panthers on Saturday afternoon, t ...

A year after UPup’s founding father met his match, the service club is realizing its goal of becomin ...

N'Kosi Perry and a dominant Miami defense led the Hurricanes to a 31-17 victory over the Panthe ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team is headed to the championship one of th ...

The Miami women's tennis team posted a 5-2 mark in official matches on the second day of the Mi ...

Freshman Riley Howard continued her incredible start as a Canes cross country runner setting another ...

The University of Miami soccer team is set to host Virginia Tech Sunday at noon at Cobb Stadium. ...