TOP TEN EDGE Moments

1. Video Music Awards occur in Miami.

2. EDGE gets exclusive interviews with The Thrills and My Chemical Romance.
3. Reefer Madness appears on the front page of EDGE…with a joint.

4. GREEN DAY rocks out SPRING semester.

5. Rapper Fabolous surprise visits UM.

6. UM Jazz Band gets nominated for a grammy.

7. Jay Mohr tells EDGE that he’s dropping the mic.

8. The throngs of celebrities that came to campus; the list includes Vanessa Carlton, diva Jill Scott.

9. EDGE helps students staying in Miami what to do for their break.

10. EDGE gets two bands mixed up. Whoops.

Even after snagging Ohio State transfer Tate Martell, UM has remained highly aggressive in its pursu ...

As the NFL’s conference finals were unfolding Sunday, Manny Diaz – the UM coach who doubles as a soc ...

The University of Miami womens’ basketball team made sure North Carolina fans didn’t get to celebrat ...

Throughout the four years he spent as a tackle for the Miami Hurricanes, Tyree St. Louis never consi ...

Finally, a marquee home game for the University of Miami men’s basketball team, a game big enough th ...

The University of Miami brings together leaders in academia, professional practice, and industry to ...

On Dec. 14, 2018 universal health care programs in both the United States and Mexico were dealt sign ...

For the first time in more than 15 years, two of UMTV’s weekly shows were nominated for the Televisi ...

Miami Transplant Institute performed 681 transplants during 2018, setting a new national record in k ...

Jazz aficionados launch new video series by sharing invaluable performance techniques. ...

The Miami women's basketball team will play its highest-ranked opponent of the season thus far ...

Beatrice Mompremier of the Miami women's basketball team was named the ACC Player of the Week, ...

The Miami women's basketball team defeated North Carolina for the fourth consecutive year with ...

Former University of Miami soccer standout Phallon Tullis-Joyce has officially signed a professional ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team improved to 3-0 on the season following a 6-1 triumph ...