TOP TEN EDGE Moments

1. Video Music Awards occur in Miami.

2. EDGE gets exclusive interviews with The Thrills and My Chemical Romance.
3. Reefer Madness appears on the front page of EDGE…with a joint.

4. GREEN DAY rocks out SPRING semester.

5. Rapper Fabolous surprise visits UM.

6. UM Jazz Band gets nominated for a grammy.

7. Jay Mohr tells EDGE that he’s dropping the mic.

8. The throngs of celebrities that came to campus; the list includes Vanessa Carlton, diva Jill Scott.

9. EDGE helps students staying in Miami what to do for their break.

10. EDGE gets two bands mixed up. Whoops.

Deidrick Stanley had his eye on the Miami Hurricanes long before his hometown school finally offered ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ UM has only two Rivals.com five-star recruits on the ...

Even five months ago, it would’ve been hard to picture Jaylan Knighton winding up with the Miami Hur ...

UM offensive coordinator Dan Enos on Monday addressed the quarterback situation in this piece, culle ...

University of Florida big man Keith Stone, a 6-8 and 254-pound Deerfield Beach native, is heading cl ...

A former UM professor started a company dedicated to publishing books on African-American culture, h ...

A group of School of Architecture students visited the Caribbean nation to learn about the historic ...

Faculty with the Miller School of Medicine and Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science w ...

Patricia “Trish” White, dean of the School of Law, is stepping down at the end of the academic year. ...

At the annual Hug the Lake, sustainability manager Teddy Lhoutellier was honored for improving the e ...

The Hurricanes will open an eight-game homestand with a midweek matchup against crosstown FIU on Wed ...

Talking Track is a series that features current members of the Miami track and field program, while ...

The University of Miami Sports Hall of Fame announced that Trajan Bandy is the 26th recipient of the ...

Stone played in 85 career games at University of Florida. ...

The Miami women's tennis team continued its ascent up the national rankings Tuesday, moving up ...