WVUM’S top 10

1 KEREN ANN
Nolita

2 REGINA SPEKTOR
Soviet Kitsch

3 13 AND GOD
Men Of Station [EP]

4 MONADE
A Few Steps More

5 RADAR BROS.
The Fallen Leaf Pages

6 DECEMBERISTS
Picaresque

7 BOOKS
Lost And Safe

8 MASHA QRELLA
Unsolved Remained

9 P. MILES BRYSON
Megalomaniac Decorator’s Quarterly

10 VARIOUS ARTISTS
Love’s a Real Thing (from World Psychedelic Classics 3: The Funky Fuzzy Sounds)

The Miami Hurricanes are running low on tight ends. But their receivers — notably sophomore speedste ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ The pretty even split of carries between Travis Homer ...

The University of Miami has lost another player to surgery, and the depth was already lacking at thi ...

A six-pack of UM notes on a Monday: ▪ There has been no more popular or successful quarterback at UM ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ defense leads the nation in tackles for loss and stopping opponents on third d ...

New technology could help schools identify shooters and other intruders before they enter the door. ...

A University of Miami professor has created software to detect fraud in standardized tests. ...

UM President Julio Frenk outlined the strategies of the Roadmap to Our New Century, part of his Stat ...

Students attending Monday night's State of the U address by UM President Julio Frenk offer thei ...

At UM’s inaugural State of the U address, President Julio Frenk detailed the strategies of the Roadm ...

Jeff Thomas may be quiet off the field, but the sophomore has been consistently making lots of noise ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference announced Tuesday the league slate for the upcoming 2018-19 season. ...

Miami remained ranked in both major polls Sunday, checking in at No. 21 in the Associated Press Top ...

The Miami Hurricanes came to Toledo, Ohio for the biggest home game in the history of Toledo footbal ...

A quartet of University of Miami men's tennis student-athletes concluded the final day of compe ...