Commencement Speaker Announced

Actor-director-producer Spike Lee will be the featured speaker at the Class of 2005 Senior Convocation address. Lee has revolutionized the role of African Americans in film, with credits including The Original Kings of Comedy, She Hate Me and Summer of Sam. President Donna Shalala invites all students attend and congratulate the 2005 graduating seniors. Lee will speak on Thursday, April 28, at 6 p.m. in the Convocation Center. For more information, contact the Department of Student Activities and Leadership Programs at 305-284-6399.

The gallery celebrated Hispanic Heritage Month with a virtual event that paired works of art from it

Felicia Knaul, an international health economist and expert in health systems and social sectors, is

Stephen A. Schwarzman, co-founder of the investment firm Blackstone, shared insights on the economy

Rosenstiel School researcher Katharine Mach, who studies the response and adaptation to changing cli

As the battle to contain wildfires continues, so does the debate as to how much climate change is ex