INTERNATIONAL WEEK WRAPS UP

A WEEK OF DANCING: COISO finished off International Week, its biggest event of the year, with the annual Feast of Nations banquet on Saturday. The catered banquet was held at the Wyndham Miami Airport hotel and included the presentation of COISO awards. Among the winners were:

Organization of the Year: Filipino Student Association

Event of the Year: South Beach Bhangra and

Island Styles 2005 (tie)

Best New Organization: Bahamian Student Association

Most Improved Organization: African Students Union

I-Week Best Day: Asia Day

I-Week Best Night: Caribbean Night

Excellence in Programming: Pacific Night (shown above)

The Miami Hurricanes are running low on tight ends. But their receivers — notably sophomore speedste ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ The pretty even split of carries between Travis Homer ...

The University of Miami has lost another player to surgery, and the depth was already lacking at thi ...

A six-pack of UM notes on a Monday: ▪ There has been no more popular or successful quarterback at UM ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ defense leads the nation in tackles for loss and stopping opponents on third d ...

New technology could help schools identify shooters and other intruders before they enter the door. ...

A University of Miami professor has created software to detect fraud in standardized tests. ...

UM President Julio Frenk outlined the strategies of the Roadmap to Our New Century, part of his Stat ...

Students attending Monday night's State of the U address by UM President Julio Frenk offer thei ...

At UM’s inaugural State of the U address, President Julio Frenk detailed the strategies of the Roadm ...

Jeff Thomas may be quiet off the field, but the sophomore has been consistently making lots of noise ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference announced Tuesday the league slate for the upcoming 2018-19 season. ...

Miami remained ranked in both major polls Sunday, checking in at No. 21 in the Associated Press Top ...

The Miami Hurricanes came to Toledo, Ohio for the biggest home game in the history of Toledo footbal ...

A quartet of University of Miami men's tennis student-athletes concluded the final day of compe ...