INTERNATIONAL WEEK WRAPS UP

A WEEK OF DANCING: COISO finished off International Week, its biggest event of the year, with the annual Feast of Nations banquet on Saturday. The catered banquet was held at the Wyndham Miami Airport hotel and included the presentation of COISO awards. Among the winners were:

Organization of the Year: Filipino Student Association

Event of the Year: South Beach Bhangra and

Island Styles 2005 (tie)

Best New Organization: Bahamian Student Association

Most Improved Organization: African Students Union

I-Week Best Day: Asia Day

I-Week Best Night: Caribbean Night

Excellence in Programming: Pacific Night (shown above)

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ UM has only two Rivals.com five-star recruits on the ...

Even five months ago, it would’ve been hard to picture Jaylan Knighton winding up with the Miami Hur ...

UM offensive coordinator Dan Enos on Monday addressed the quarterback situation in this piece, culle ...

University of Florida big man Keith Stone, a 6-8 and 254-pound Deerfield Beach native, is heading cl ...

The Miami Hurricanes are primed to have another nice weekend in the NFL Draft, at least according to ...

At the annual Hug the Lake, sustainability manager Teddy Lhoutellier was honored for improving the e ...

Yvette Soler, B.M. ’96, better known as Tigrilla Gardenia, connects her music engineering background ...

Preservation Week, from April 21 to April 27, is focused on highlighting the importance of learning ...

There are numerous ways to connect with the University of Miami during the two-day tech conference o ...

A symbol of both French heritage and Catholicism, Paris’ 850-year-old gothic cathedral was gutted by ...

The Hurricanes will open an eight-game homestand with a midweek matchup against crosstown FIU on Wed ...

The Canes are ranked for the second consecutive week, cracking the top 25 in two different polls rel ...

Stone played in 85 career games at University of Florida. ...

Come join head coach Manny Diaz and the Miami Hurricanes football program in the brand new Carol Sof ...

The Miami women's tennis team continued its ascent up the national rankings Tuesday, moving up ...