ELSEWHERE – Boston U. professor promotes National Napping Day

(U-WIRE) Boston, MASS.-Students who are still feeling tired from losing an hour of sleep due to daylight savings time Saturday night can grab a few minutes of sleep Monday in celebration of the sixth-annual National Napping Day.

Boston University College of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences professor William Anthony said he started observing the holiday to get people talking about the benefits of napping, noting that in recent years, the National Napping Day has received an over

UM alumna Shirley Hoffman Kilkelly was one of the few women engineers who worked on the Apollo 11 mo ...

College of Engineering alumnus Frank DeMattia was just 21 years old when he went to work at NASA on ...

Registered dietitian Stephanie Sanchez shares realistic, healthy ways to get you on track and headed ...

The overnight pre-orientation program – now in its 30th year – welcomes newly admitted first-year co ...

Apollo 11 astronaut’s moonwalk, which took place 50 years ago Saturday, is remembered by members of ...

Redshirt senior wide receiver K.J. Osborn was among six ACC players named to The Biletnikoff Award W ...

Dane Dunlap, William Grattan-Smith and Franco Aubone were each selected as All-Academic Scholar Athl ...

Two Miami Hurricanes were among those players selected to the preseason watch list for the 25th annu ...

The ITA released Thursday its academic accolades for the 2018-19 season and the University of Miami ...

ESPN Events announced Thursday afternoon the bracket for the 2019 Charleston Classic, set to take pl ...