WVUM’S top 10

1 MASHA QRELLA

Unsolved Remained

2 KEREN ANN

Nolita

3 BOOM BIP

Blue Eyed In The Red Room

4 JENNIFER GENTLE

Valende

5 AMON TOBIN

Chaos Theory

6 STARS

Set Yourself On Fire

7 PATRICK WOLF

Wind In The Wires

8 ADAM GREEN

Gemstones

9 SAM PREKOP

Who’s Your New Professor

10 REGINA SPEKTOR

Soviet Kitsch

– Chris Bennett

General Manager, WVUM 90.5 FM

The University of Miami womens’ basketball team made sure North Carolina fans didn’t get to celebrat ...

Throughout the four years he spent as a tackle for the Miami Hurricanes, Tyree St. Louis never consi ...

Finally, a marquee home game for the University of Miami men’s basketball team, a game big enough th ...

University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larranaga, awaiting word from the NCAA on the appeal to rei ...

The Hurricanes officially welcomed ballyhooed new quarterback Tate Martell on campus Friday, and he’ ...

The University of Miami brings together leaders in academia, professional practice, and industry to ...

On Dec. 14, 2018 universal health care programs in both the United States and Mexico were dealt sign ...

For the first time in more than 15 years, two of UMTV’s weekly shows were nominated for the Televisi ...

Miami Transplant Institute performed 681 transplants during 2018, setting a new national record in k ...

Jazz aficionados launch new video series by sharing invaluable performance techniques. ...

The Miami women's basketball team defeated North Carolina for the fourth consecutive year with ...

Former University of Miami soccer standout Phallon Tullis-Joyce has officially signed a professional ...

The Miami women's basketball team is set to host its first of three consecutive Sunday games th ...

The University of Miami women's swimming and diving team finished off a clean sweep of in-state ...

"We're excited to welcome these coaches to the Miami family," Diaz said. ...