WVUM’S top 10

1 MASHA QRELLA

Unsolved Remained

2 KEREN ANN

Nolita

3 BOOM BIP

Blue Eyed In The Red Room

4 JENNIFER GENTLE

Valende

5 AMON TOBIN

Chaos Theory

6 STARS

Set Yourself On Fire

7 PATRICK WOLF

Wind In The Wires

8 ADAM GREEN

Gemstones

9 SAM PREKOP

Who’s Your New Professor

10 REGINA SPEKTOR

Soviet Kitsch

– Chris Bennett

General Manager, WVUM 90.5 FM

Keontra Smith waited a long time for the Miami Hurricnaes to finally offer him. The defensive back g ...

University of Miami true freshman running back Cam’ron Davis, known as Cam for short, is about to lo ...

It’s impossible for the Miami Hurricanes to ignore all the negative feedback which comes along with ...

The Pittsburgh Panthers’ win against the Virginia Tech Hokies was, for all intents and purposes, alr ...

University of Miami athletic director Blake James has no intention of pressuring or forcing coach Ma ...

People are bombarded with news and information these days, providing opportunities for discourse tha ...

The On Campus event featured innovative National Geographic Explorers—photographers, scientists, sto ...

UM Professor of Law Frances R. Hill tells us what we should know. ...

Students, faculty and staff stopped by the School of Architecture’s Korach Gallery to learn what Mag ...

An international study led by University of Miami tropical biologists reveals that tropical trees ar ...

The Canes top the Golden Eagles to move onto the WNIT Championship game. ...

The Canes know the importance a win over Virginia Tech on Saturday can have heading into the final w ...

The University of Miami women's golf team announced Thursday that international amateur standou ...

N'Kosi Perry wants to build off his showing at Georgia Tech with another strong performance thi ...

Tournament runs Nov. 21-24, 2019, in Charleston, S.C. ...