WVUM’S top 10

1 STARS

Set Yourself On Fire

2 MASHA QRELLA

Unsolved Remained

3 KEREN ANN

Nolita

4 BOOM BIP

Blue Eyed In The Red Room

5 JENNIFER GENTLE

Valende

6 AMON TOBIN

Chaos Theory

7 LCD SOUNDSYSTEM

LCD Soundsystem

8 PATRICK WOLF

Wind In The Wires

9 IRON AND WINE

Woman King [EP]

10 CROOKED FINGERS

Dignity And Shame

– Chris Bennett

General Manager, WVUM 90.5 FM

Fredrick Eaford was quick to make it clear the Miami Hurricanes were his dream team to commit to. Af ...

Linebacker might be the most important position for the Miami Hurricanes to recruit in the Class of ...

Issiah Walker Jr. won’t be at Paradise Camp on Saturday. Instead of attending the Miami Hurricanes’ ...

June is a huge recruiting month for the Miami Hurricanes. It concludes with Paradise Camp on June 22 ...

The University of Miami showed women’s basketball coach Katie Meier how much it appreciates her on F ...

Evo Morales, first elected president of Bolivia in 2005, and could win an unprecedented fourth term ...

The University of Miami Black Alumni Society is hosting a number of Juneteenth events around the cou ...

The University of Miami Rosenstiel School’s Rescue a Reef program teams up with the NFL and others t ...

The Frost Chopin Festival and Academy at the University of Miami provides unparalleled experiences f ...

The Emmy Award-winning journalist, who grew up in Miami and started her career in Spanish language t ...

The Miami women's basketball team will face Indiana at the Watsco Center in the 2019 Big Ten/AC ...

The University of Miami volleyball program is set to host the Hurricane Invitational and nine ACC ho ...

Games will be contested July 3-14 in Naples, Italy. ...

University of Miami Director of Athletics Blake James announced Friday a contract extension for head ...

Adrian Del Castillo garnered his second Freshman All-America honor of the year, appearing on the Per ...