UMNEWS – School of Nursing appoints new associate dean

The University of Miami’s School of Nursing and Health Studies recently appointed Valerie Browne-Krimsley, EdD, RN, as associate dean of student services and associate professor of clinical nursing, announced Nilda Peragallo, dean of the school. As associate dean, Browne-Krimsley will focus on the task of recruiting and mentoring talented nursing students.

A 28-year veteran of the nursing industry, Browne-Krimsley was associate professor at the University of Central Florida (UCF) School of Nursing and director of the UCF Community Nursing Centers. She has served as assistant professor at Florida International University School of Nursing, faculty/consultant at Arizona Western College and staff nurse at New York University Medical Center.

They were way below the radar coming into the 1983 season. And after their 28-3 opening-game loss to ...

In the opening eight minutes on Saturday — and the final seven minutes — FIU looked like a team that ...

The N’Kosi Perry era is here. Whether it’s here to stay is yet to be seen. The fans got what they wa ...

Ten takeaways from UM’s 31-17 win against FIU on Saturday at Hard Rock Stadium: ▪ Credit Mark Richt ...

As the Miami Hurricanes started their third series against the FIU Panthers on Saturday afternoon, t ...

A year after UPup’s founding father met his match, the service club is realizing its goal of becomin ...

N'Kosi Perry and a dominant Miami defense led the Hurricanes to a 31-17 victory over the Panthe ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team is headed to the championship one of th ...

The Miami women's tennis team posted a 5-2 mark in official matches on the second day of the Mi ...

Freshman Riley Howard continued her incredible start as a Canes cross country runner setting another ...

The University of Miami soccer team is set to host Virginia Tech Sunday at noon at Cobb Stadium. ...