UMNEWS – EASY implements new sign-on procedure for online access

On Monday, March 21, Information Technology (IT) enhanced single sign-on by implementing CaneID Authentication Service (CAS). The CAS will allow students to access multiple password-protected Web services after logging in once using their CaneID and password on a central authentication server. Referred to as single sign-on, the service lets students access multiple systems without having to re-enter a username and password each time. One of the first services to use CAS will be EASY. UMSIS will use CAS in the near future, and other services will follow.

The gallery celebrated Hispanic Heritage Month with a virtual event that paired works of art from it

Felicia Knaul, an international health economist and expert in health systems and social sectors, is

Stephen A. Schwarzman, co-founder of the investment firm Blackstone, shared insights on the economy

Rosenstiel School researcher Katharine Mach, who studies the response and adaptation to changing cli

As the battle to contain wildfires continues, so does the debate as to how much climate change is ex