The 10 Days of Spring Break

Crawfish Boil

7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.

Fairchild Tropical Botantical Garden

Hosted by the Fairchild Gardens located just off of LeJeune, the 4th Annual Crawfish Boil is full of Cajun delights. Located in the lush gardens, the event is combined with live music, the Fairchild Hurricanes, and of course, lots of crawfish. Apparently a very lively event, ticket prices range from $35 to $60, depending on when you buy them.

Langerado Music Festival

March 12 to 13, 2005

Gates open at 11:00 a.m.

Markham Park, Sunrise

One of Florida’s premier outdoor music happenings, Langerado is a two-day festival featuring an array of 20 artists, three stages, food vendors and craft booths. In its third year running, the event, which takes place “rain or shine,” draws more than 6,000 music enthusiasts. Some of the artists featured this year at the 666-acre facility off Sawgrass Expressway include The New Deal, New Monsoon, De La Soul, Spam All-Stars and Particle. For a full list of artists and more information on how to purchase tickets, visit www.langerado.com.

Calle Ocho Festival

Calle Ocho

Once named as the largest street party by the Guinness Book of World Records, the Calle Ocho Festival, dubbed “Carnival,” will be spread out around the streets of Little Havana. The festival includes numerous food vendors and more than 40 stages presenting merengue, salsa and pop music. Calle Ocho is meant to celebrate the entire Miami community as one group of people.

Interpol

Live in Concert, Interpol at Pawn Shop Lounge

10:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.

Interpol, the band on its way up, will be having a special Interpol afterparty at the Pawn Shop Lounge, after playing at another new hot spot-Revolution. Featuring other live acts and DJ sets by Sam and Carlos D of Interpol, the event will be unlike any other. Don’t forget, Pawn Shop also hosts indie pop night Revolver on Friday nights, so be ready for Mohawks and lots of black eyeliner.

Face it, there’s a night every night. Anyone staying in Miami for Spring Break and looking for a day-to-day look at the hotspots, read below. The list will not fail you, just as long as you get inside the door.

Clubland

Mondays: Secret Society at B.E.D.

Tuesdays: March Madness at Mansion

Wednesdays: Mynt

Thursdays: The Show, Crobar

Fridays: Revolver, Pawn Shop Lounge

Saturdays: Opium & Priv

The Miami Hurricanes didn’t waste long to find their replacements for Manny Diaz at defensive coordi ...

The Miami Hurricanes will have to try to get revenge on the Wisconsin Badgers without perhaps their ...

Mark Barnes likes to call Zion Nelson a “throwback” player, but the coach really means Nelson is sor ...

The land of palm trees, beaches and mojitos gave way to the land of the Liberty Bell, cheesesteaks a ...

The University of Miami on Thursday launched a national search as it begins the difficult task of re ...

The Foote Fellows Honors Program offers students added flexibility to pursue multiple academic inter ...

Commencement speakers share gems of insight and wisdom as more than 1,000 UM students graduate in tw ...

During a news conference Wednesday, a UM medical team talked about the clinical findings after exami ...

Your one-stop shop for University of Miami fall commencement information. ...

The University of Miami will welcome more than 1,000 new graduates into the UM alumni family during ...

Hurricanes Name Banda, Patke Co-Defensive Coordinators; Promote Simpson to Associate Head Coach ...

The No. 24/22 Miami women's basketball team will conclude its three-game homestand Sunday at 1 ...

World Series champion and UM baseball All-American Jon Jay will headline the 2019 First Pitch Banque ...

Fall graduation ceremonies held Thursday at Watsco Center. ...

The Miami women's basketball team ascended one position in each of the major national polls thi ...