HAIRCUTS FOR CHARITY

Cutting For A Cause: Myra & Company stylist Steve Padilla cuts off six inches of junior Amy Williams’ hair on Wednesday, March 9 for the LINK’s semi-annual Locks of Love hair drive. Approximately 40 students donated their hair to make wigs for children who have lost their hair to cancer. The number of students donating this semester was lower than last semester, a drop which organizers attribute to the rainy weather that forced the volunteers to move from their usual location in the Rock to the UC Ballrooms.

The gallery celebrated Hispanic Heritage Month with a virtual event that paired works of art from it

Felicia Knaul, an international health economist and expert in health systems and social sectors, is

Stephen A. Schwarzman, co-founder of the investment firm Blackstone, shared insights on the economy

Rosenstiel School researcher Katharine Mach, who studies the response and adaptation to changing cli

As the battle to contain wildfires continues, so does the debate as to how much climate change is ex