UMNEWS – ‘Global Views 2004’ examines Mexican and U.S. policy

The Consulate of Mexico, the University of Miami and the Mexican Council on Foreign Relations will be co-sponsoring the “Global Views 2004: American and Mexican Public Opinion and Foreign Policy” on Tuesday, March 15 at the James W. McLamore Executive Education Center on the UM Coral Gables campus.

The panelists featured are Ambassador Andres Rozenthal, president of COMEXI; Susan Minushkin, CIDE-Global Views 2004 Project Director for Mexico; and Jorge Chabat, CIDE-Principal Researcher and noted media commentator. Moderating the panel is Dr. Susan Kaufman Purcell, the newly appointed UM Director of the Center for Hemispheric Policy.

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday: ▪ Who were UM’s standouts this spring, heading into Sa ...

As the Miami Hurricanes have spent the spring trying to find answers to question after question on o ...

Navaughn Donaldson knew one thing mattered above all when he was forced to start playing center ahea ...

This spring hasn’t been easy for Miami redshirt sophomore Tate Martell, the former Ohio State quarte ...

The 2019-20 college basketball season is more than six months away, but the University of Miami Hurr ...

The Division of Student Affairs hosted a reception to present campus-wide awards and scholarships to ...

The University of Miami celebrates Earth Day with a host of activities at or near the Lakeside Patio ...

The nation’s oldest and most-widely known academic honor society inducted 45 students from the Colle ...

For the second installment of its “What Matters to U” lecture series, Student Government invited act ...

There is at least one member of House Hurricane in the Seven Kingdoms: alumnus David Nutter, who sha ...

Following a 4-1 victory over No. 13-seed Virginia Tech Thursday in its ACC Championship opener, the ...

The fifth-seeded Miami women's tennis team started ACC Championship competition with a 4-1 vict ...

The Hurricanes will battle fourth-seed NC State in the quarterfinals Friday at 9 a.m. ...

The Canes made a late charge, but fell short at No. 8 Louisville 7-5 ...

Because of expected inclement weather, Thursday's game time has been moved up one hour to 5 p.m ...