WVUM’S top 10

1 CHRIS STAMEY EXPERIENCE
A Question Of Temperature

2 LCD SOUNDSYSTEM
LCD Soundsystem

3 L’ALTRA
Different Days

4 M. WARD
Transistor Radio

5 M83
Before The Dawn Heals Us

6 AND YOU WILL KNOW US BY THE TRAIL OF DEAD
Worlds Apart

7 BRIGHT EYES
I’m Wide Awake, It’s Morning

8 IRON AND WINE
Woman King [EP]

9 BRIGHT EYES
Digital Ash In A Digital Urn

10 KINGS OF LEON
Aha Shake Heartbreak

It wasn’t long ago when the Miami Hurricanes’ Class of 2020 included the top three rising senior pro ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference Baseball Championship schedule is set. The No. 4 seed Miami Hurricanes ...

The first regular season of Gino DiMare’s head-coaching era ended Saturday at Mark Light Field. But ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ hopes for hosting an NCAA regional were damaged a bit on Friday night by a 12- ...

It took a long time for Dewan Hernandez to reach a point of acceptance for what happened to his juni ...

Imagine simulating diabetes, lung cancer, or heart disease on a device no larger than a credit card. ...

Alabama’s new abortion law puts the issue of women’s rights in the spotlight for the upcoming 2020 e ...

The University of Miami is shaping the future of education by using innovative approaches that drive ...

Six short films created by University of Miami film students will be screened in Los Angeles this we ...

Researchers from 16 Latin American and Caribbean countries, hosted by the Institute for the Advanced ...

Four Miami Hurricanes were among those recognized by the Atlantic Coast Conference Monday for their ...

The University of Miami track and field program garnered 20 entries in the 2019 NCAA East Preliminar ...

Miami's schedule features seven matches against teams that reached the NCAA Championship. ...

The Canes head to the ACC Baseball Championship ranked in the top 20 in every major poll. ...

Beatrice Mompremier of the Miami women's basketball team will once again represent her country ...