Coach’s Corner

Could you talk about what the two seniors, Will Frisby and Brandon Okpalobi, have meant to the team this season?

They have given us leadership. Frisby in particular has given us scoring and rebounding. I am glad he has been able to play a full season for the first time in his career. Brandon has been a solid contributor the whole season and both will be missed.

Is Guillermo Diaz a first-team All-ACC guard? What separates him from the other great guards in the conference?

I think he is. Just look at his numbers alone and what our team has done this year. You can see the importance that Guillermo has had for our team. It will be very difficult for him to get first team because most of the writers are from the North Carolina area.

As it stands right now, does your team have enough of a resume to get into the NCAA Tournament, or do they have to make a deep run in the ACC Tournament?

I think our r

After the Miami Hurricanes football team spent part of its practice on Monday in a torrential downpo ...

Nothing like a comic book cover on steroids to get University of Miami and LSU football fans juiced ...

They are two big bodies with experience, but new to the University of Miami. And the Miami Hurricane ...

Freshman quarterback Jarren Williams, who returned to practice Wednesday after missing most of Tuesd ...

Corey Gaynor is working hard to solidify his spot as backup center to UM senior standout Tyler Gauth ...

Miami Law conducts its inaugural Legal Impact Hack for first-year students. ...

Conquer common back to school challenges with an expert's guide for parents and children. ...

Unique camp supports children whose parents have cancer. ...

New study shows that discriminating against workers with tattoos puts hiring managers at a competiti ...

Bill Clinton convenes the second summit of his CGI Action Network on Post-Disaster Recovery at UM. ...

The Hurricanes practiced in the Carol Soffer Indoor Practice Facility for the first time ever on Fri ...

Malik Rosier, Travis Homer and Ahmmon Richards are key returning playmakers, but they are just the b ...

The University of Miami soccer team will travel to Boca Raton, Fla., Friday night as the team kicks ...

The University of Miami's volleyball team returns to the Knight Sports Complex on Saturday at 3 ...

University of Miami head men's tennis coach Aljosa Piric revealed Friday the team's schedu ...