More than rice and beans

So for those of you who enjoy food, and good food at that, Spanish food is some of the most rich and sumptuous food that South Florida has to offer. Aside from the typical rice and beans that common take-out places such as Chicken Kitchen and Chick N’ Grill dish out, the Spanish know how to cook. From plantains to paella, a dish made for 20 people consisting of seafood, meat, vegetables and wild rice, take the time to enjoy some Spanish comfort. Don’t forget the Sangria.

Caf

By showing how the controversial crime-fighting strategy is unevenly employed in marginalized neighb ...

Hosmay Lopez, of the NOAA Cooperative Institute for Marine and Atmospheric Studies at the University ...

UM alumna Shirley Hoffman Kilkelly was one of the few women engineers who worked on the Apollo 11 mo ...

College of Engineering alumnus Frank DeMattia was just 21 years old when he went to work at NASA on ...

Registered dietitian Stephanie Sanchez shares realistic, healthy ways to get you on track and headed ...

Sophomore tight end Brevin Jordan was among the 60 players named to the 2019 John Mackey Award Prese ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team added yet another elite accolade to her ...

Redshirt senior wide receiver K.J. Osborn was among six ACC players named to The Biletnikoff Award W ...

The National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) has awarded the University of Miami a 2019 NCAA ...

Dane Dunlap, William Grattan-Smith and Franco Aubone were each selected as All-Academic Scholar Athl ...