Elsewhere – Hamilton College, Princeton let it all hang out in unusual rivalry

(U-WIRE) PHILADELPHIA – The competition is fierce, and the players are determined. They’re also naked.

Though Hamilton College and Princeton University rarely face each other on the basketball court, a new rivalry is brewing between the two schools in the form of “varsity” streaking.

The two streaking teams display their skills — and bodies — in public locations such as dining halls, athletic fields and even large lecture halls.

Members of Princeton’s streaking team decided to form the group after learning of Hamilton College’s new form of recreation.

But at Hamilton, members still claim their team is “the single greatest varsity streaking team in America and possibly the world,” senior Craig Moores said.

Members emphasized that streaking is purely about streaking and not about making a statement or being sexual in any way.

“There’s no endorsements, there’s nothing political about it, or social even,” Sean Tice, a Hamilton junior, said. “All we really yell is, ‘Naked time is special time.’ It’s a special time because most people keep their naked bodies to themselves.”

Seniors Emily Gossett, Millie Chokshi, and Jason Kaplan are eager to implement their platform throug ...

Follow the sights and sounds of the pregame festivities in Orlando leading up to Saturday’s big game ...

A team of researchers created the first mapping model of its kind to track how hate spreads and adap ...

University of Miami professors who study water treatment and civil engineering say that water contam ...

University of Miami experts in health geography, law, and public health weigh in on some of the issu ...

RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.hurricanesports.com/rss.aspx. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.