Elsewhere – Hamilton College, Princeton let it all hang out in unusual rivalry

(U-WIRE) PHILADELPHIA – The competition is fierce, and the players are determined. They’re also naked.

Though Hamilton College and Princeton University rarely face each other on the basketball court, a new rivalry is brewing between the two schools in the form of “varsity” streaking.

The two streaking teams display their skills — and bodies — in public locations such as dining halls, athletic fields and even large lecture halls.

Members of Princeton’s streaking team decided to form the group after learning of Hamilton College’s new form of recreation.

But at Hamilton, members still claim their team is “the single greatest varsity streaking team in America and possibly the world,” senior Craig Moores said.

Members emphasized that streaking is purely about streaking and not about making a statement or being sexual in any way.

“There’s no endorsements, there’s nothing political about it, or social even,” Sean Tice, a Hamilton junior, said. “All we really yell is, ‘Naked time is special time.’ It’s a special time because most people keep their naked bodies to themselves.”

The Miami Hurricanes didn’t waste long to find their replacements for Manny Diaz at defensive coordi ...

The Miami Hurricanes will have to try to get revenge on the Wisconsin Badgers without perhaps their ...

Mark Barnes likes to call Zion Nelson a “throwback” player, but the coach really means Nelson is sor ...

The land of palm trees, beaches and mojitos gave way to the land of the Liberty Bell, cheesesteaks a ...

The University of Miami on Thursday launched a national search as it begins the difficult task of re ...

The Foote Fellows Honors Program offers students added flexibility to pursue multiple academic inter ...

Commencement speakers share gems of insight and wisdom as more than 1,000 UM students graduate in tw ...

During a news conference Wednesday, a UM medical team talked about the clinical findings after exami ...

Your one-stop shop for University of Miami fall commencement information. ...

The University of Miami will welcome more than 1,000 new graduates into the UM alumni family during ...

Hurricanes Name Banda, Patke Co-Defensive Coordinators; Promote Simpson to Associate Head Coach ...

The No. 24/22 Miami women's basketball team will conclude its three-game homestand Sunday at 1 ...

World Series champion and UM baseball All-American Jon Jay will headline the 2019 First Pitch Banque ...

Fall graduation ceremonies held Thursday at Watsco Center. ...

The Miami women's basketball team ascended one position in each of the major national polls thi ...