Lowe Art Museum gift shop sells treasures

The bell that tolls when entering the gift shop at the Lowe Art Museum is appropriate; it symbolizes stepping foot into another world-sacred, tranquil and unknown, where an hour and a half can melt away effortlessly while wandering the store.

The staff, consisting of volunteers, students and temporary workers, is welcoming, friendly and helpful.

“Pretty much the best thing offered is that I correlate all merchandise to go with current exhibits,” said Lorrie Stassun, fouryear employee and Museum Store Manager. “The merchandise is constantly changing so people can learn about the specific exhibits.”

For the Belle

An online seminar sponsored by the University of Miami Institute for Advanced Study of the Americas

The first presidential debate between President Donald J. Trump and former vice president and democr

As the Miami Hurricanes take on Florida State, University of Miami students are invited to a Friday-

Linguist Caleb Everett reminds us that the mind has yet to grasp the modern world’s explosion of mas