WVUM’S top 10

1. STYROFOAM

Nothing’s Lost

Morr Music’s finest.

2. BRIGHT EYES

I’m Wide Awake, It’s Morning

One of two simultaneously released Bright Eyes albums, with patented acoustic mellow sound.

3. LOW

The Great Destroyer

Amazing CD from Low. if you like them, you won’t be disappointed at all; if you hate them, you might like this CD, because it actually sounds a bit different from their old stuff. Many songs are surprisingly upbeat.

4. BONNIE PRINCE BILLY

Superwolf

Compilation of singer/songwriter with Matt Sweeney recorded at various live shows.

5. FIERY FURNACES

EP

A collection of singles and B-sides; a must-have for Fiery Furnaces fans.

6. SAGE FRANCIS

A Healthy Distrust

What can we say? Awesome indie hip-hop.

7. MONSTERS OF MORR MUSIC

Various Artists

Morr Music compilation for their U.S./Canada tour. Includes Lali Puna, Duo 505, the Go Find and Styrofoam.

8. DACM

St

The University of Miami showed women’s basketball coach Katie Meier how much it appreciates her on F ...

Frank Garis first watched Jalen Rivers from the opposite sideline, and the offensive lineman was imp ...

George Stewart had a big problem, and little time to solve it. It was Week 6 of the 2018 season, and ...

One of the interesting subplots of this Hurricanes season will be watching the evolution of a bunch ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ Coach Manny Diaz said the quarterback race among Ta ...

The Emmy Award-winning journalist, who grew up in Miami and started her career in Spanish language t ...

Nursing researchers and music therapists test a simple and cost-effective way of motivating critical ...

The University of Miami Libraries offer readers multiple ways to access the books, which are popular ...

Rosenstiel School researcher Martin Grosell weighs in on how marine life in the Gulf could be affect ...

Varona, an attorney and educator who specializes in administrative law, communications and media law ...

University of Miami Director of Athletics Blake James announced Friday a contract extension for head ...

Adrian Del Castillo garnered his second Freshman All-America honor of the year, appearing on the Per ...

Two-time Miami women's basketball team co-captain Laura Cornelius is set to start her professio ...

Courtney spent nine years previously on Jim Larranaga's staff from 1996-2005. ...

The University of Miami track and field program received 17 All-America honors at the conclusion of ...