WVUM’S top 10

1. STYROFOAM

Nothing’s Lost

Morr Music’s finest.

2. BRIGHT EYES

I’m Wide Awake, It’s Morning

One of two simultaneously released Bright Eyes albums, with patented acoustic mellow sound.

3. LOW

The Great Destroyer

Amazing CD from Low. if you like them, you won’t be disappointed at all; if you hate them, you might like this CD, because it actually sounds a bit different from their old stuff. Many songs are surprisingly upbeat.

4. BONNIE PRINCE BILLY

Superwolf

Compilation of singer/songwriter with Matt Sweeney recorded at various live shows.

5. FIERY FURNACES

EP

A collection of singles and B-sides; a must-have for Fiery Furnaces fans.

6. SAGE FRANCIS

A Healthy Distrust

What can we say? Awesome indie hip-hop.

7. MONSTERS OF MORR MUSIC

Various Artists

Morr Music compilation for their U.S./Canada tour. Includes Lali Puna, Duo 505, the Go Find and Styrofoam.

8. DACM

St

The Miami Hurricanes have had almost a week to regroup after a road loss at Boston College, and they ...

Sam Brooks stood on the field at Orlando’s Camping World Stadium, tears welling up in his eyes, and ...

The Miami Hurricanes had just stunned second-ranked Louisville on the road last Sunday, in front of ...

Willie Moise was willing to give the Miami Hurricanes the benefit of the doubt when Manny Diaz left ...

The tweets that foreshadowed Thursday’s news for the Miami Hurricanes began the third week of Januar ...

Without their foresight and love of homeland, the collection—the largest repository of Cuban documen ...

In the wake of Justice Thomas’s jaw-dropping statement, UM media law experts weigh in on the landmar ...

Which film will win Best Picture? Who will be Best Actor? We asked the experts. ...

Political unrest has swept through Haiti recently, spurred on by escalating prices and alleged polit ...

Prominent music scholar Kyra Gaunt will deliver a talk Friday about her research into the racial opp ...

Michael Amditis hit his first career home run to lead the Canes past the Gators. ...

Three Miami track and field athletes made their way to the podium on Day 2 of the ACC Indoor Champio ...

In Friday's ACC opener, the No. 35 University of Miami men's tennis team topped Georgia Te ...

Game time is 2 p.m. in Coral Gables. ...

The No. 14 Miami women's basketball team is set for its second in-state, top-25 showdown of the ...