WVUM’S top 10

1. STYROFOAM

Nothing’s Lost

Morr Music’s finest.

2. BRIGHT EYES

I’m Wide Awake, It’s Morning

One of two simultaneously released Bright Eyes albums, with patented acoustic mellow sound.

3. LOW

The Great Destroyer

Amazing CD from Low. if you like them, you won’t be disappointed at all; if you hate them, you might like this CD, because it actually sounds a bit different from their old stuff. Many songs are surprisingly upbeat.

4. BONNIE PRINCE BILLY

Superwolf

Compilation of singer/songwriter with Matt Sweeney recorded at various live shows.

5. FIERY FURNACES

EP

A collection of singles and B-sides; a must-have for Fiery Furnaces fans.

6. SAGE FRANCIS

A Healthy Distrust

What can we say? Awesome indie hip-hop.

7. MONSTERS OF MORR MUSIC

Various Artists

Morr Music compilation for their U.S./Canada tour. Includes Lali Puna, Duo 505, the Go Find and Styrofoam.

8. DACM

St

A six-pack of UM notes on a Monday: ▪ There has been no more popular or successful quarterback at UM ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ defense leads the nation in tackles for loss and stopping opponents on third d ...

The No. 21 University of Miami and FIU have met twice in football. But, oh, what a history they have ...

When University of Miami star safety Jaquan Johnson, thought by many to be the best player on the te ...

University of Miami backup tailback DeeJay Dallas, who had his first career 100-yard rushing game Sa ...

UM President Julio Frenk outlined the strategies of the Roadmap to Our New Century, part of his Stat ...

Listeners to UM President Julio Frenk’s State of the U reacted positively to the message and the Uni ...

At UM’s inaugural State of the U address, President Julio Frenk detailed the strategies of the Roadm ...

Tropical storm scientists and climate experts at the University of Miami provided insight, observati ...

Joseph Ganitsky, a professor in the Miami Business School, examines the financial crisis facing Arge ...

Miami remained ranked in both major polls Sunday, checking in at No. 21 in the Associated Press Top ...

The Miami Hurricanes came to Toledo, Ohio for the biggest home game in the history of Toledo footbal ...

A quartet of University of Miami men's tennis student-athletes concluded the final day of compe ...

The University of Miami women's golf team concluded Sunday with a sixth-place finish at the 35t ...

The University of Miami golf team is in sixth after the first two rounds of play at the 35th annual ...