WVUM’S top 10

1. STYROFOAM

Nothing’s Lost

2. MATES OF STATE

All Day [EP]

“Once again, the awesome couple of Kori Gardner and Jason Hammel bring us a super-cute indie-pop release. i hope those two stay together forever. Beautiful EP.”

3. MONSTERS OF MORR MUSIC

Various Artists

4. BRIGHT EYES

I’m Wide Awake, It’s Morning

“Two simultaneously released albums from Bright Eyes: I’m Wide Awake, It’s Morning and Digital Ash Urn. Bright Eyes will be in Miami on Feb. 3. Listen to WVUM for ticket giveaways.”

5. LOW

The Great Destroyer

“Amazing upbeat LP from Low. if you like them, you won’t be disappointed at all; if you hate them, you might like this CD, because it actually sounds a bit different from their old stuff.”

6. MF DOOM

MM..Food

7. ULRICH SCHNAUSS

A Strangely Isolated Place

“Formerly of Morr Music, now on Domino, he keeps his experimental, leftfield electronics.”

8. PUFFY AMIYUMI

Hi Hi Puffy Amiyumi

“Straight from Japan the awesome girls from Puffy Amiyumi (Ami and Yumi) bring us their soundtrack to their own show on Cartoon Network. If you like their music, check their show Fridays at 7:30 p.m.; it’s great! ”

9. YOURCODENAMEIS:MILO

All Roads To Fault [EP]

10. JUNIOR BOYS

Last Exit

At their best, they are UM’s most dynamic players on each side of the ball. But the Ahmmon Richards ...

A day after practicing in the Carol Soffer Football Indoor Practice Facility for the first time in s ...

It appears that at least one LSU receiver won’t be available at the University of Miami football ope ...

After the Miami Hurricanes football team spent part of its practice on Monday in a torrential downpo ...

Nothing like a comic book cover on steroids to get University of Miami and LSU football fans juiced ...

Intergroup Dialogue, soon to be offered as a course, fosters a sense of belonging, an appreciation f ...

Aretha Franklin and her music defined “what is soul” to generations of music lovers. ...

The University of Miami kicked into high gear to welcome thousands of new students and ensure move-i ...

UM President Julio Frenk welcomes first-year and transfer students to UM in signature ’Cane Kickoff ...

Miami Law conducts its inaugural Legal Impact Hack for first-year students. ...

The University of Miami volleyball team won its exhibition match over FIU, 3-0, Saturday at the Knig ...

Coming off a road win in its season opener, the University of Miami soccer team will welcome crossto ...

In head coach Sarah Barnes' debut at the helm, the University of Miami soccer team won its seas ...

The Hurricanes practiced in the Carol Soffer Indoor Practice Facility for the first time ever on Fri ...

Malik Rosier, Travis Homer and Ahmmon Richards are key returning playmakers, but they are just the b ...