UMNEWS – Richard Jolley glass sculpture and Rembrandt etchings on view at the Lowe

“Richard Jolley: Sculptor of Glass from 1985 to present” and “Rembrandt: The Consummate Etcher and other 17th Century Printmakers” will be on view at the Lowe Art Museum, from Feb. 4 through April 2. A preview on Feb. 3 will feature a lecture by Jolley. The preview and lecture is free to Lowe members, University students, faculty, staff and alumni and $10 for non-members.

Drawn from Richard Jolley’s private collection, the retrospective features approximately 54 glass objects in no less than 10 different categories of work ranging from the mid-1980s through today. The exhibition’s curator is Richard Gruber, Director, Ogden Museum of Southern Art, University of New Orleans, and Stephen Wicks, Curator, Knoxville Museum of Art.

Over the two-decade period that the exhibition spans, Jolley moves between various media, from glass and bronze to works on paper.

UM offensive coordinator Dan Enos on Monday addressed the quarterback situation in this piece, culle ...

University of Florida big man Keith Stone, a 6-8 and 254-pound Deerfield Beach native, is heading cl ...

The Miami Hurricanes are primed to have another nice weekend in the NFL Draft, at least according to ...

UM offensive coordinator Dan Enos already has displayed a penchant for giving thoughtful, substantiv ...

And you thought the quarterback race was hot before. After reviewing the University of Miami spring ...

Yvette Soler, B.M. ’96, better known as Tigrilla Gardenia, connects her music engineering background ...

Preservation Week, from April 21 to April 27, is focused on highlighting the importance of learning ...

There are numerous ways to connect with the University of Miami during the two-day tech conference o ...

A symbol of both French heritage and Catholicism, Paris’ 850-year-old gothic cathedral was gutted by ...

The Division of Student Affairs hosted a reception to present campus-wide awards and scholarships to ...

The Canes are ranked for the second consecutive week, cracking the top 25 in two different polls rel ...

Nearly 10,000 fans got a glimpse of things to come at Camping World Stadium ...

Joe Zagacki and Don Bailey, Jr. have been selected to receive the University of Miami Sports Hall of ...

Miami Athletics has become one of the leaders nationally in developing its sports psychology departm ...

Images from the University of Miami women's tennis team's run to the ACC Championship semi ...