WISHLIST All EDGE wants for the holidays

So yes, it’s early but we thought we’d get a jumpstart on the holiday season like the rest of America and tell Santa what we really want for Christmas. Hopefully some of the mix of thangs’ will make it on to your Christmas list too…were you naughty or were you nice?

Better radio stations. The current ones are at it again with the hip-hop, and as consumers we realize that hip-hop is a huge market in Miami, but honestly, some of those other Billboard chart toppers need some airtime too.
Cooler websites to get good Christmas presents for friends and family that you can’t spend over $30 for. Check out www.urbn.com and www.fredflare.com for now.

VIP passes to all the haute New Year’s parties. Celebrities, gossip, Cristal and beautiful Miami Beach; enough said.

More pages! Take pity on the paper and let EDGE expand to a full two or three pages, we promise there will be good stuff to read.

Is there an apt comparison for this year’s American League Championship series between the Boston Re ...

If the University of Miami defense isn’t boiling with frustration by now, it must be simmering in an ...

Miami Hurricanes redshirt senior Gerald Willis was the lone UM football player chosen for the Associ ...

A new batch of evidence presented Monday at the college basketball trial in New York seems to furthe ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt apparently is a fan of President Teddy Roosevelt’s — or at leas ...

Fareed Zakaria, a CNN host, journalist and author, tells UM students that globalization and technolo ...

The program, in which UM students mentor high school students, aims to get first generation students ...

Dr. Ralph Sacco, a top neurologist and researcher at the University of Miami Miller School of Medici ...

U.S. Congresswoman and Chairman Emerita of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs Ileana Ros-Lehtine ...

Nearly 400 students participate in the National Gandhi Day of Service, the largest annual service da ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball team improved to 10-5, 6-2 in the ACC, with a 3-0 sweep of Boston Co ...

The Miami women's tennis team closed the Bedford Cup with a perfect day, winning each match in ...

"In The Pool" is a series highlighting the University of Miami swimming & diving stude ...

Playing in front of a boisterous home crowd, the University of Miami soccer team earned a, 1-1, draw ...

The Hurricanes fell in their ACC road opener to the Virginia Cavaliers. ...