WISHLIST All EDGE wants for the holidays

So yes, it’s early but we thought we’d get a jumpstart on the holiday season like the rest of America and tell Santa what we really want for Christmas. Hopefully some of the mix of thangs’ will make it on to your Christmas list too…were you naughty or were you nice?

Better radio stations. The current ones are at it again with the hip-hop, and as consumers we realize that hip-hop is a huge market in Miami, but honestly, some of those other Billboard chart toppers need some airtime too.
Cooler websites to get good Christmas presents for friends and family that you can’t spend over $30 for. Check out www.urbn.com and www.fredflare.com for now.

VIP passes to all the haute New Year’s parties. Celebrities, gossip, Cristal and beautiful Miami Beach; enough said.

More pages! Take pity on the paper and let EDGE expand to a full two or three pages, we promise there will be good stuff to read.

Romello Height already had a top five publicly revealed when the Miami Hurricanes finally stepped in ...

Mark Pope knows his freshman year with the Miami Hurricanes didn’t play out the way it was supposed ...

Fredrick Eaford was quick to make it clear the Miami Hurricanes were his dream team to commit to. Af ...

Linebacker might be the most important position for the Miami Hurricanes to recruit in the Class of ...

Issiah Walker Jr. won’t be at Paradise Camp on Saturday. Instead of attending the Miami Hurricanes’ ...

Some scientists fear that the new fifth generation of wireless networks interferes with critical sat ...

A new study led by Miller School professor Dr. Claes Wahlestedt observes that key molecular programs ...

Evo Morales, first elected president of Bolivia in 2005, and could win an unprecedented fourth term ...

The University of Miami Black Alumni Society is hosting a number of Juneteenth events around the cou ...

The University of Miami Rosenstiel School’s Rescue a Reef program teams up with the NFL and others t ...

Jackie Lippincott, Autumn Kramer and Meredith Costello were among the 61 student-athletes named to t ...

Renate Grimstad and Kristyna Frydlova of the University of Miami women's golf team were selecte ...

The Miami women's basketball team will face Indiana at the Watsco Center in the 2019 Big Ten/AC ...

The University of Miami volleyball program is set to host the Hurricane Invitational and nine ACC ho ...

Games will be contested July 3-14 in Naples, Italy. ...