WISHLIST All EDGE wants for the holidays

So yes, it’s early but we thought we’d get a jumpstart on the holiday season like the rest of America and tell Santa what we really want for Christmas. Hopefully some of the mix of thangs’ will make it on to your Christmas list too…were you naughty or were you nice?

Better radio stations. The current ones are at it again with the hip-hop, and as consumers we realize that hip-hop is a huge market in Miami, but honestly, some of those other Billboard chart toppers need some airtime too.
Cooler websites to get good Christmas presents for friends and family that you can’t spend over $30 for. Check out www.urbn.com and www.fredflare.com for now.

VIP passes to all the haute New Year’s parties. Celebrities, gossip, Cristal and beautiful Miami Beach; enough said.

More pages! Take pity on the paper and let EDGE expand to a full two or three pages, we promise there will be good stuff to read.

It could be a fruitful year for the Miami Hurricanes in the 2019 NFL Draft. NFL Draft analyst Mel Ki ...

A quick six-pack off UM coach Manny Diaz’s conversation with Joe Zagacki and Don Bailey Jr. on WQAM’ ...

UM was very fortunate that junior linebackers Shaquille Quarterman, Mike Pinckney and Zach McCloud a ...

Hard Rock Stadium will be filled with Miami fans — and probably only Miami fans — when the two colle ...

They made school history on Sunday with a nationally-televised road upset of No. 2 Louisville, and o ...

UM public health experts try to help tackle Venezuela’s ongoing health care crisis. ...

The Ring Theatre’s contemporary reworking of Molière’s “The Misanthrope” showcases the skills of UM’ ...

Miami Law’s Frances Hill answers key questions about the National Emergencies Act. ...

Researcher Rebecca Bulotsky Shearer is leading a study aimed at increasing the number of kids who ar ...

UM alumna Alina Mayo Azze, who has covered a myriad of topics during her 37-year career, has been a ...

The Hurricanes will wrap up a four-game homestand with a midweek game against FAU on Wednesday at 6 ...

The No. 14 Miami women's basketball team is set to cap its longest road stretch of the season T ...

The No. 25-ranked University of Miami golf team closed out the 2019 Allstate Sugar Bowl Intercollegi ...

The University of Miami swimming & diving team begins its run at the 2019 ACC Swimming & Div ...

For the second week in a row, the Miami women's basketball team made the largest leap of any sc ...