Police Beat

WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 17
3:17 p.m. 5801 Red Road Theft
3:17 p.m. 1507 Levante Ave. Grand Theft
8:05 p.m. 1111 Memorial Dr. Burglary/Theft

THURSDAY NOVEMBER 18
2:14 p.m. 1306 Stanford Dr. Simple Assault
7:50 p.m. 5501 San Amaro Dr. Theft

FRIDAY NOVEMBER 19
1:45 p.m. 1290 Campo Sano Ave. Theft

SATURDAY NOVEMBER 20
10:05 a.m. 1500 Scodella Ave. Vandalism
2:51 p.m. 1300 Stanford Dr. Vandalism
7:00 p.m. 5202 University Dr. Theft
3:28 p.m. 1530 Liguria Ave. Burglary

MONDAY NOVEMBER 22
2:31 p.m. 5501 San Amaro Dr. Theft
2:58 p.m. 1241 Dickinson Dr. Theft
11:52 a.m. 1251 Memorial Dr. Harassing phone calls

TUESDAY NOVEMBER 23
7:45 a.m. 1535 Levante Ave. Verbal Assault
2:15 p.m. 1306 Stanford Dr. Theft

WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 24
8:51 a.m. 1311 Miller Dr. Theft
9:17 a.m. 5202 University Dr. Harassing phone calls

SATURDAY NOVEMBER 27
3:15 p.m. 5185 Ponce de leon Theft

TUESDAY NOVEMBER 30
12:31 a.m. 1231 Dickinson Dr. Vandalism

For more information on crimes and crime prevention, contact Public Safety at 284-6666.

It sure sounds like redshirt freshman N’Kosi Perry is going to get his first career start at 8 Thurs ...

If he hasn’t made it already, Miami Hurricanes coach Mark Richt has a defining decision to ponder in ...

They were way below the radar coming into the 1983 season. And after their 28-3 opening-game loss to ...

In the opening eight minutes on Saturday — and the final seven minutes — FIU looked like a team that ...

The N’Kosi Perry era is here. Whether it’s here to stay is yet to be seen. The fans got what they wa ...

A year after UPup’s founding father met his match, the service club is realizing its goal of becomin ...

The Miami Hurricanes were one of the biggest risers in both major polls released Sunday, jumping to ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team earned one of the most prestigious coll ...

The University of Miami volleyball program defeated Duke, 3-1, winning its fourth straight match and ...

N'Kosi Perry and a dominant Miami defense led the Hurricanes to a 31-17 victory over the Panthe ...

The season-opening, three-day Miami Fall Invite wrapped up Sunday at the Neil Schiff Tennis Center a ...