Police Beat

WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 17
3:17 p.m. 5801 Red Road Theft
3:17 p.m. 1507 Levante Ave. Grand Theft
8:05 p.m. 1111 Memorial Dr. Burglary/Theft

THURSDAY NOVEMBER 18
2:14 p.m. 1306 Stanford Dr. Simple Assault
7:50 p.m. 5501 San Amaro Dr. Theft

FRIDAY NOVEMBER 19
1:45 p.m. 1290 Campo Sano Ave. Theft

SATURDAY NOVEMBER 20
10:05 a.m. 1500 Scodella Ave. Vandalism
2:51 p.m. 1300 Stanford Dr. Vandalism
7:00 p.m. 5202 University Dr. Theft
3:28 p.m. 1530 Liguria Ave. Burglary

MONDAY NOVEMBER 22
2:31 p.m. 5501 San Amaro Dr. Theft
2:58 p.m. 1241 Dickinson Dr. Theft
11:52 a.m. 1251 Memorial Dr. Harassing phone calls

TUESDAY NOVEMBER 23
7:45 a.m. 1535 Levante Ave. Verbal Assault
2:15 p.m. 1306 Stanford Dr. Theft

WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 24
8:51 a.m. 1311 Miller Dr. Theft
9:17 a.m. 5202 University Dr. Harassing phone calls

SATURDAY NOVEMBER 27
3:15 p.m. 5185 Ponce de leon Theft

TUESDAY NOVEMBER 30
12:31 a.m. 1231 Dickinson Dr. Vandalism

For more information on crimes and crime prevention, contact Public Safety at 284-6666.

One of the reasons Manny Diaz overhauled his recruiting department when he took over as UM’s coach i ...

Connor McLaughlin never gave much thought to the Miami Hurricanes when he was younger. Even though h ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ 2020 recruiting class continues to grow. Three-star Deerfield Beach wide recei ...

Chaminade-Madonna in Hollywood has produced some distinguished alums, including ESPN (and Miami Hera ...

Columbus was a popular destination for coaches throughout the first full week of May this spring. On ...

Academics met at the University of Miami to plan the next phase of a study looking at how journalist ...

Former University of Miami student Elio M. Garcia, Jr. and his wife Linda Antonsson discuss their jo ...

Researchers at the University of Miami are using big data to identify affordable housing opportuniti ...

From office furniture to electronics to kitchen items, the University of Miami sells surplus propert ...

Researchers at the University of Miami are studying zebrafish to understand human genetics and ident ...

Six members of the Miami track and field team earned a spot at the 2019 NCAA Outdoor Championships i ...

Top-seeded Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team secured her spot in the NCAA ...

It took extra innings, but the Canes dropped their final game of pool play at the 2019 ACC Baseball ...

The Student-Athlete Development department has grown in size and scope and become an integral part o ...

For the second-straight season, Kevin Arreaga of the Miami track and field team secured a spot at na ...