Joe FRaNcis one WILD UNCENSORED!

Porn. Porn. And more Porn. America can’t seem to get enough of it these days as college males swap their economic books for explicit magazines and DVDs that crowd their shelves and bathroom floor.

For many, college would not be the same without those wild Spring Break parties where students parade around in nearly nothing, hooting and hollering as girls kiss girls and flash their breasts during infamous wet T-shirt contests. Thanks to video producer Joe Francis, 31, anyone can join these crazy college parties through a video series known as Girls Gone Wild. Francis, owner and founder of the video series, created five years ago, what he considers a product that “has forever changed the world.”

Girls Gone Wild, a prepackaged, reedited video series of predominately college girls taking off their clothes, has appealed to a large audience. Last year, the company sold 4.5 million videos for $19.95 a piece. This has made Francis, the sole creator, very rich, but more importantly to Francis, the most successful facet of Girls Gone Wild is the overall impact it has had on society – young, average women flaunting their imperfect bodies to the world. As a result, women of all types, regardless of their appearance, are “freer to express themselves,” believes Francis.

In 1995, Francis graduated from the University of Southern California with a degree in Business and a minor in Film and Television. In 1997, Francis was working for Real TV when he grabbed “forbidden footage” that was sent to Real TV. He began licensing the footage and editing it into what became known as Banned From Television, in its first year, it made $10 million.

“I saw this footage and immediately became aroused,” said Francis. “Then I showed it to the rest of my guy friends and the responses were unbelievable. From then on, I continued licensing more footage like this, hired an editor to put it together and began marketing.”

“It did what Playboy never did,” said his college roommate and best friend Mark Russo. “He made nudity fun and exiting and not as risqu

By showing how the controversial crime-fighting strategy is unevenly employed in marginalized neighb ...

Hosmay Lopez, of the NOAA Cooperative Institute for Marine and Atmospheric Studies at the University ...

UM alumna Shirley Hoffman Kilkelly was one of the few women engineers who worked on the Apollo 11 mo ...

College of Engineering alumnus Frank DeMattia was just 21 years old when he went to work at NASA on ...

Registered dietitian Stephanie Sanchez shares realistic, healthy ways to get you on track and headed ...

Sophomore tight end Brevin Jordan was among the 60 players named to the 2019 John Mackey Award Prese ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team added yet another elite accolade to her ...

Redshirt senior wide receiver K.J. Osborn was among six ACC players named to The Biletnikoff Award W ...

The National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) has awarded the University of Miami a 2019 NCAA ...

Dane Dunlap, William Grattan-Smith and Franco Aubone were each selected as All-Academic Scholar Athl ...