WVUM TOP TEN

WVUM 90.5 FM, the voice of the University of Miami since 1968 has been expanding since it’s five-member start. Promoting “independent music for independent thinkers,” these are WVUM’s top picks.

1. Arcade Fire – Funeral
2. Japan 4 Sale – Volume 4
3. Devandra Banhart – Nino Rojo
4. Saturday looks good to me – Every Night
5. Castanets – Cathedral
6. Tom Waits – Real Gone
7. Mosquitoes – Sunshine Barato
8. Savath and Savalas – Manana
9. Wovenhands – Consider the Birds
10. Otto Von Schirach – Global Speaker Fisting

While the University of Miami has just three Class of 2019 oral commitments on offense, the Canes ha ...

Gerald Willis’ monster season has earned another piece of national recognition. On Monday, the Miami ...

It hasn’t been a great few weeks on the recruiting trail for the Miami Hurricanes with regards to of ...

A six-pack of Heat notes, leading up to Heat-Lakers on Monday night: ▪ In the days before one of his ...

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Friday: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt hasn’t yet given any indication to the ...

Most UM Debate Team members devote 10 to 15 hours of preparation for each tournament. ...

National Geographic connects with the University of Miami to empower the next generation of storytel ...

Following national recognition for its French production of Cinderella, the Frost Opera Theater is d ...

Several UM art students are getting real-world exposure during a highly anticipated – and attended – ...

Over the past several years, more and more students are using UM Libraries as a study place, a meeti ...

Gerald Willis III added to his postseason awards list, picking up second-team All-America honors fro ...

Following its longest break of the season thus far, the No. 25/23 Miami women's basketball team ...

Miami head women's tennis coach Paige Yaroshuk-Tews announced Friday the signing of two players ...

After a six-day layoff, the No. 25/23 Miami women's basketball team will be back in action Sund ...

University of Miami redshirt senior defensive tackle Gerald Willis III was recognized for his outsta ...