WVUM TOP TEN

WVUM 90.5 FM, the voice of the University of Miami since 1968 has been expanding since it’s five-member start. Promoting “independent music for independent thinkers,” these are WVUM’s top picks.

1. Arcade Fire – Funeral
2. Japan 4 Sale – Volume 4
3. Devandra Banhart – Nino Rojo
4. Saturday looks good to me – Every Night
5. Castanets – Cathedral
6. Tom Waits – Real Gone
7. Mosquitoes – Sunshine Barato
8. Savath and Savalas – Manana
9. Wovenhands – Consider the Birds
10. Otto Von Schirach – Global Speaker Fisting

June is a huge recruiting month for the Miami Hurricanes. It concludes with Paradise Camp on June 22 ...

The University of Miami showed women’s basketball coach Katie Meier how much it appreciates her on F ...

Frank Garis first watched Jalen Rivers from the opposite sideline, and the offensive lineman was imp ...

George Stewart had a big problem, and little time to solve it. It was Week 6 of the 2018 season, and ...

One of the interesting subplots of this Hurricanes season will be watching the evolution of a bunch ...

The Frost Chopin Festival and Academy at the University of Miami provides unparalleled experiences f ...

The Emmy Award-winning journalist, who grew up in Miami and started her career in Spanish language t ...

Nursing researchers and music therapists test a simple and cost-effective way of motivating critical ...

The University of Miami Libraries offer readers multiple ways to access the books, which are popular ...

Rosenstiel School researcher Martin Grosell weighs in on how marine life in the Gulf could be affect ...

The University of Miami volleyball program is set to host the Hurricane Invitational and nine ACC ho ...

Games will be contested July 3-14 in Naples, Italy. ...

University of Miami Director of Athletics Blake James announced Friday a contract extension for head ...

Adrian Del Castillo garnered his second Freshman All-America honor of the year, appearing on the Per ...

Two-time Miami women's basketball team co-captain Laura Cornelius is set to start her professio ...