POLICE BEAT

WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 10
11:18 p.m. 1211 Dickinson Dr. Theft
3:11 p.m. 1239 Dickinson Dr. Vandalism
5:05 p.m. 5616 Merrick Dr. Theft

THURSDAY NOVEMBER 11
4:40 a.m. 1244 Stanford Dr. Burglary
4:46 p.m. 1311 Miller Dr. Theft
5:35 p.m. 1306 Stanford Dr. Theft
6:10 p.m. 5665 Ponce de Leon Theft

FRIDAY NOVEMBER 12
7:20 p.m. 1241 Dickinson Dr. Theft

SATURDAY NOVEMBER 13
1:08 a.m. San Amaro & Levante Theft

MONDAY NOVEMBER 15
10:27 a.m. 1320 Campo Sano Dr. Theft
11:35 a.m. 1300 Memorial Dr. Theft
3:28 p.m. 1241 Dickinson Dr. Vandalism
4:53 p.m. 1252 Memorial Dr. Theft
7:19 p.m. 1301 Memorial Dr. Burglary
9:23 p.m. 1241 Dickinson Dr. Theft
10:35 p.m. 1241 Dickinson Dr. Theft

TUESDAY NOVEMBER 16
9:17 p.m. 1311 Miller Dr. Simple Harassment

For more information on crimes and crime prevention, contact Public Safety at 284-6666.

UM was very fortunate that junior linebackers Shaquille Quarterman, Mike Pinckney and Zach McCloud a ...

Hard Rock Stadium will be filled with Miami fans — and probably only Miami fans — when the two colle ...

They made school history on Sunday with a nationally-televised road upset of No. 2 Louisville, and o ...

Mark Walton, the former University of Miami star football player and current Cincinnati Bengal, was ...

Don Chaney Jr. says his recruitment is over and the way he talks about the Miami Hurricanes, it’s ea ...

Researcher Rebecca Bulotsky Shearer is leading a study aimed at increasing the number of kids who ar ...

UM alumna Alina Mayo Azze, who has covered a myriad of topics during her 37-year career, has been a ...

Happiness and well-being scholar Tal Ben-Shahar is UM’s newest Distinguished Presidential Scholar. ...

UM experts react to a new ban that prohibits people in Key West from using certain types of sunscree ...

The No. 20 Miami women's basketball team stormed back from a 14-point deficit to pick up the bi ...

Hours after garnering espnW National Player of the Week distinction, Emese Hof of the Miami women ...

For the second straight Monday, a member of the Miami women's basketball team has earned a nati ...

Brian Van Belle struck out five over six shutout innings to help the Canes sweep Rutgers on opening ...

The No. 25-ranked University of Miami golf team moved up two spots on Monday's leaderboard at t ...