POLICE BEAT

WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 10
11:18 p.m. 1211 Dickinson Dr. Theft
3:11 p.m. 1239 Dickinson Dr. Vandalism
5:05 p.m. 5616 Merrick Dr. Theft

THURSDAY NOVEMBER 11
4:40 a.m. 1244 Stanford Dr. Burglary
4:46 p.m. 1311 Miller Dr. Theft
5:35 p.m. 1306 Stanford Dr. Theft
6:10 p.m. 5665 Ponce de Leon Theft

FRIDAY NOVEMBER 12
7:20 p.m. 1241 Dickinson Dr. Theft

SATURDAY NOVEMBER 13
1:08 a.m. San Amaro & Levante Theft

MONDAY NOVEMBER 15
10:27 a.m. 1320 Campo Sano Dr. Theft
11:35 a.m. 1300 Memorial Dr. Theft
3:28 p.m. 1241 Dickinson Dr. Vandalism
4:53 p.m. 1252 Memorial Dr. Theft
7:19 p.m. 1301 Memorial Dr. Burglary
9:23 p.m. 1241 Dickinson Dr. Theft
10:35 p.m. 1241 Dickinson Dr. Theft

TUESDAY NOVEMBER 16
9:17 p.m. 1311 Miller Dr. Simple Harassment

For more information on crimes and crime prevention, contact Public Safety at 284-6666.

They both returned to earn their degrees and finish their college football careers with their brothe ...

Court adjourned at United States v. James Gatto on Monday, but not before one last piece of good new ...

Add former five-star running back recruit Lorenzo Lingard to the growing list of injured Miami Hurri ...

Here’s our story on the big news of the day: Mark Richt admonishing N’Kosi Perry for posting a video ...

University of Miami redshirt freshman quarterback N’Kosi Perry has been reprimanded for posting a vi ...

Fresh off fall break, News@TheU catches up with students to learn what foods make them feel at home. ...

UM’s annual Food Day celebration will highlight the need to eat sustainable, locally sourced foods ...

A new study by University of Miami psychology researchers of anonymous interactions suggests that hu ...

University of Miami changes program title of Women’s and Gender Studies to Gender and Sexuality Stud ...

Two families with deep ties to Miami—the Millers and Fains— celebrate two endowed faculty chair appo ...

The Hurricanes head to Chestnut Hill, Mass., for a for a nationally-televised game against a rough a ...

A trio of University of Miami men's tennis student-athletes will continue to make a run at the ...

The Oklahoma Sports Hall of Fame announced the 14 semifinalists for the 2018 Paycom Jim Thorpe Award ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball team kept its Sunday win streak alive by defeating Georgia Tech, 3-1 ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team continues to have success in the Main Draw, as a pair ...