CONCERT PREVIEW Here in November

“Gone ’til November” may be one of Wyclef Jean’s most famous songs, but for UM he’ll be anything but gone tonight.

Sponsored by Hurricane Productions and the concert committee, Wyclef Jean will perform on the green in front of the library tonight at 9:45 p.m., accompanied by the Refugee All-Stars. The show promises a solid finish to a dynamic evening on campus.

Combined with Hurricane Howl, the concert is the cap to the Homecoming festivities. Starting with the homecoming parade that snakes down Stanford Drive, the pep rally led by the Band of the Hour and the Sunsations, fireworks and, of course, free food, this is the night to chill on campus.

With events happening all over campus, don’t pass up the opportunity for some free and fun entertainment when you know you all are starting to expend that cash flow.

A Side Note…

The lead Fugees rapper guitarist Wyclef Jean has seemingly become hip-hop’s multicultural conscience. An activist and successful solo artist Wyclef has been in the charts as an artist, producer and noticed political speaker, participating in many high-profile charity events. But despite his activism Wyclef is a dynamic performer with strong lyrics and an amazing message for the youth. It’s a free concert, go.