Three days of Halloween celebration

Friday, Oct. 29

Fantasy Fest “Delirious Dreams and Hilarious Screams”
The celebration of all things weird and wild, Fantasy Fest is a huge street party. So if you’re itching for chaos, it’s worth the four-hour car ride. Don’t forget a costume.

Rocky Horror Picture Show
Hosted by Ash Rana and the Liquor Sisters, at the Sofi Lounge. Show starts at 10 p.m., but the party doesn’t stop until 5 a.m.

Saturday, Oct. 30

The 4th Element Halloween Party
Presented by Gada & 69 Design, tickets are $30 in advance or $40 at the door
Vulcan’s Lair at 696 N.W. 22 St.
8 p.m. to 2 a.m.

Sunday, Oct. 31

Coconut Grove Street Party
Don’t forget that shuttles will be running from campus to the Grove until 3 a.m.

House of Terror
The carnival and haunted house located behind the Dolphin Mall has a $20 entry fee, but tonight Ja Rule performs for free. Take advantage, scare yourself silly in the house, make yourself sick from spinning on rides and scream until you lose your voice to jams from Ja.

Tantra Restaurant & Lounge Halloween Party
P.R. master David Muise promises that once midnight comes “gifts will drop from the sky.” Promising to be the best Halloween party on the beach, definitely RSVP. www.tantrarestaurant.com.

Is there an apt comparison for this year’s American League Championship series between the Boston Re ...

If the University of Miami defense isn’t boiling with frustration by now, it must be simmering in an ...

Miami Hurricanes redshirt senior Gerald Willis was the lone UM football player chosen for the Associ ...

A new batch of evidence presented Monday at the college basketball trial in New York seems to furthe ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt apparently is a fan of President Teddy Roosevelt’s — or at leas ...

A grant from the German government will support a series of roundtable and networking sessions on U. ...

As BioNIUM’s new director, the chair of the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology plans t ...

Fareed Zakaria, a CNN host, journalist and author, tells UM students that globalization and technolo ...

The program, in which UM students mentor high school students, aims to get first generation students ...

Dr. Ralph Sacco, a top neurologist and researcher at the University of Miami Miller School of Medici ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball team improved to 10-5, 6-2 in the ACC, with a 3-0 sweep of Boston Co ...

The Miami women's tennis team closed the Bedford Cup with a perfect day, winning each match in ...

"In The Pool" is a series highlighting the University of Miami swimming & diving stude ...

Playing in front of a boisterous home crowd, the University of Miami soccer team earned a, 1-1, draw ...

The Hurricanes fell in their ACC road opener to the Virginia Cavaliers. ...