POLICE BEAT

SUNDAY OCTOBER 17
10:55 p.m. 1101 Stanford Dr. Burglary

MONDAY OCTOBER 18
10:54 a.m. 5183 Ponce de Leon Burglary/Vehicle
1:34 p.m. 5185 Ponce de Leon Burglary/Vehicle
9:30 p.m. 1241 Dickinson Dr. Burglary/Vehicle

WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 20
11:19 a.m. 1239 Dickinson Dr. Theft

THURSDAY OCTOBER 21
12:58 p.m. 1203 Walsh Ave. Grand Theft Auto
1:50 p.m. 5050 Brunson Dr. Burglary/Vehicle
2:10 p.m. 5513 Merrick St. Assault

FRIDAY OCTOBER 22
11:26 a.m. 1241 Dickinson Dr. Theft

SUNDAY OCTOBER 24
9:50 p.m. 1231 Dickinson Dr. Theft

TUESDAY OCTOBER 26
12:57 p.m. 1241 Dickinson Dr. Theft
7:30 p.m. 1311 Miller Dr. Theft

It could be a fruitful year for the Miami Hurricanes in the 2019 NFL Draft. NFL Draft analyst Mel Ki ...

A quick six-pack off UM coach Manny Diaz’s conversation with Joe Zagacki and Don Bailey Jr. on WQAM’ ...

UM was very fortunate that junior linebackers Shaquille Quarterman, Mike Pinckney and Zach McCloud a ...

Hard Rock Stadium will be filled with Miami fans — and probably only Miami fans — when the two colle ...

They made school history on Sunday with a nationally-televised road upset of No. 2 Louisville, and o ...

UM public health experts try to help tackle Venezuela’s ongoing health care crisis. ...

The Ring Theatre’s contemporary reworking of Molière’s “The Misanthrope” showcases the skills of UM’ ...

Miami Law’s Frances Hill answers key questions about the National Emergencies Act. ...

Researcher Rebecca Bulotsky Shearer is leading a study aimed at increasing the number of kids who ar ...

UM alumna Alina Mayo Azze, who has covered a myriad of topics during her 37-year career, has been a ...

The Hurricanes will wrap up a four-game homestand with a midweek game against FAU on Wednesday at 6 ...

The No. 14 Miami women's basketball team is set to cap its longest road stretch of the season T ...

The No. 25-ranked University of Miami golf team closed out the 2019 Allstate Sugar Bowl Intercollegi ...

The University of Miami swimming & diving team begins its run at the 2019 ACC Swimming & Div ...

For the second week in a row, the Miami women's basketball team made the largest leap of any sc ...