POLICE BEAT

SUNDAY OCTOBER 17
10:55 p.m. 1101 Stanford Dr. Burglary

MONDAY OCTOBER 18
10:54 a.m. 5183 Ponce de Leon Burglary/Vehicle
1:34 p.m. 5185 Ponce de Leon Burglary/Vehicle
9:30 p.m. 1241 Dickinson Dr. Burglary/Vehicle

WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 20
11:19 a.m. 1239 Dickinson Dr. Theft

THURSDAY OCTOBER 21
12:58 p.m. 1203 Walsh Ave. Grand Theft Auto
1:50 p.m. 5050 Brunson Dr. Burglary/Vehicle
2:10 p.m. 5513 Merrick St. Assault

FRIDAY OCTOBER 22
11:26 a.m. 1241 Dickinson Dr. Theft

SUNDAY OCTOBER 24
9:50 p.m. 1231 Dickinson Dr. Theft

TUESDAY OCTOBER 26
12:57 p.m. 1241 Dickinson Dr. Theft
7:30 p.m. 1311 Miller Dr. Theft

Romello Height already had a top five publicly revealed when the Miami Hurricanes finally stepped in ...

Mark Pope knows his freshman year with the Miami Hurricanes didn’t play out the way it was supposed ...

Fredrick Eaford was quick to make it clear the Miami Hurricanes were his dream team to commit to. Af ...

Linebacker might be the most important position for the Miami Hurricanes to recruit in the Class of ...

Issiah Walker Jr. won’t be at Paradise Camp on Saturday. Instead of attending the Miami Hurricanes’ ...

Some scientists fear that the new fifth generation of wireless networks interferes with critical sat ...

A new study led by Miller School professor Dr. Claes Wahlestedt observes that key molecular programs ...

Evo Morales, first elected president of Bolivia in 2005, and could win an unprecedented fourth term ...

The University of Miami Black Alumni Society is hosting a number of Juneteenth events around the cou ...

The University of Miami Rosenstiel School’s Rescue a Reef program teams up with the NFL and others t ...

Jackie Lippincott, Autumn Kramer and Meredith Costello were among the 61 student-athletes named to t ...

Renate Grimstad and Kristyna Frydlova of the University of Miami women's golf team were selecte ...

The Miami women's basketball team will face Indiana at the Watsco Center in the 2019 Big Ten/AC ...

The University of Miami volleyball program is set to host the Hurricane Invitational and nine ACC ho ...

Games will be contested July 3-14 in Naples, Italy. ...