SG Senate elections

Scott Wacholtz – Apartment Area Senator
Patty Perdomo – Commuter Central Senator
Peter Groverman – Commuter South Senator
Danielle Glickson – Eaton Senator
Rishi Kapoor – Fraternity Row Senator
John Constantinide – Hecht Senator
Michael Tenen – Pearson Senator
Laura Turano – Stanford Senator

Emily Ershowsky – Freshman Senator
Rosie Miller – Freshman Senator
Raneir Pollard – Freshman Senator
Nathaniel Skinner – Freshman Senator
Joshua Waddell – Sophomore Senator
Michele James Gustavo Rearte – Sophomore Senator

Alejandra Arango – Junior Senator
Michael Ershowsky – Junior Senator
Paula Georg – Junior Senator
Christopher Maranges – Junior Senator
Billy Bludgus – Senior Senator
Peter Maki – Senior Senator
Alberto Orizondo – Senior Senator

Mark Richt said he’s spending the bye week evaluating everything about Miami’s offense, a process th ...

Mark Richt is sticking with the veteran. The Miami Hurricanes coach announced during the weekly Atla ...

Is there an apt comparison for this year’s American League Championship series between the Boston Re ...

If the University of Miami defense isn’t boiling with frustration by now, it must be simmering in an ...

Miami Hurricanes redshirt senior Gerald Willis was the lone UM football player chosen for the Associ ...

Through an innovative program, Miami Law students are empowering local high schoolers to think like ...

A grant from the German government will support a series of roundtable and networking sessions on U. ...

As BioNIUM’s new director, the chair of the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology plans t ...

Fareed Zakaria, a CNN host, journalist and author, tells UM students that globalization and technolo ...

The program, in which UM students mentor high school students, aims to get first generation students ...

For the second straight year, all of the Miami women's basketball teams will be televised and f ...

The University of Miami soccer team heads to the Tar Heel state for a pair of road matches beginning ...

Get to Know U is a series that introduces the newest members of the Miami Hurricanes track and field ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball team improved to 10-5, 6-2 in the ACC, with a 3-0 sweep of Boston Co ...

The Miami women's tennis team closed the Bedford Cup with a perfect day, winning each match in ...