SG Senate elections

Scott Wacholtz – Apartment Area Senator
Patty Perdomo – Commuter Central Senator
Peter Groverman – Commuter South Senator
Danielle Glickson – Eaton Senator
Rishi Kapoor – Fraternity Row Senator
John Constantinide – Hecht Senator
Michael Tenen – Pearson Senator
Laura Turano – Stanford Senator

Emily Ershowsky – Freshman Senator
Rosie Miller – Freshman Senator
Raneir Pollard – Freshman Senator
Nathaniel Skinner – Freshman Senator
Joshua Waddell – Sophomore Senator
Michele James Gustavo Rearte – Sophomore Senator

Alejandra Arango – Junior Senator
Michael Ershowsky – Junior Senator
Paula Georg – Junior Senator
Christopher Maranges – Junior Senator
Billy Bludgus – Senior Senator
Peter Maki – Senior Senator
Alberto Orizondo – Senior Senator

The Atlantic Coast Conference Baseball Championship schedule is set. The No. 4 seed Miami Hurricanes ...

The first regular season of Gino DiMare’s head-coaching era ended Saturday at Mark Light Field. But ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ hopes for hosting an NCAA regional were damaged a bit on Friday night by a 12- ...

It took a long time for Dewan Hernandez to reach a point of acceptance for what happened to his juni ...

The life of a fullback isn’t always glamorous, even 15 years ago before the position was essentially ...

The University of Miami is shaping the future of education by using innovative approaches that drive ...

Six short films created by University of Miami film students will be screened in Los Angeles this we ...

Researchers from 16 Latin American and Caribbean countries, hosted by the Institute for the Advanced ...

Two University of Miami a cappella groups, Tufaan and BisCaydence, celebrated big wins in different ...

After Alabama’s governor signed into law the most-stringent anti-abortion bill in the nation, UM exp ...

The Canes are the top team in Pool D, joined by No. 5 North Carolina and No. 9 Virginia. ...

The matchups are set for the NCAA Singles Championship and NCAA Doubles Championship at the USTA Nat ...

Chris McMahon struck out six over five shutout innings to earn his first win since April 6. ...

Miami's Second Varsity Four earned a bronze medal at the 2019 ACC Rowing Championships Saturday ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team is the ITA Southeast Region Arthur Ashe ...