Tasti D-Lite

A franchise that has just entered the Miami area, Tasti D-Lite seems to be a godsend for any crazed person who agonizes over nutritional values. Promising six components, Tasti D-Lite is supposedly 100% All Natural, Low Calorie, Cholesterol Free, 99% Fat Free, Lactose Reduced, and has 100 Kosher Flavors. Started in New York, Tasti D-Lite is a creamy soft serve dessert that is not quite ice cream, not quite yogurt.
Created in 1987 in NY by a food technologist, Tasti D-Lite has recently spread to Miami, with locations on hot spot Lincoln Road and on West Ave. Check out Tasti D-Lite and see for yourself if this soft-serve is really a revolution in desserts.

Tasti D-Lite
821 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, FL

959 West Avenue
Miami Beach, FL
305-532-6855

Sebastian the Ibis of the University of Miami displayed tremendous defense in leading the Pizza Hut ...

June is one of the most important months in the recruiting calendar and the Miami Hurricanes finishe ...

A six-pack of notes from UM’s annual Paradise Camp on Saturday: ▪ Few Canes greats have as unique a ...

Paradise Camp continues to pay dividends for the Miami Hurricanes. As the camp wrapped up Saturday, ...

As Manny Diaz puts it, Paradise Camp is the Miami Hurricanes’ bridge between three generations. It s ...

In the first course of its kind on a college campus, faculty, staff, and students will learn if they ...

University of Miami Libraries is working to establish a University archive of LGBTQ materials. ...

University of Miami football players and coaches mentored area youth at a free football clinic in Ho ...

Some scientists fear that the new fifth generation of wireless networks interferes with critical sat ...

A new study led by Miller School professor Dr. Claes Wahlestedt observes that key molecular programs ...

Five members of the Miami women's tennis team earned All-ACC Academic Team distinction, as anno ...

Eight Miami Hurricanes were among those recognized by the conference with selections to the Track an ...

Franco Aubone and Francisco Bastias of the University of Miami men's tennis team were selected ...

UM forward Dewan Hernandez was selected 59th overall by the Toronto Raptors in the 2019 NBA Draft. ...

Check out the June edition of UM Athletics' e-magazine. ...