Culture

Tasti D-Lite

A franchise that has just entered the Miami area, Tasti D-Lite seems to be a godsend for any crazed person who agonizes over nutritional values. Promising six components, Tasti D-Lite is supposedly 100% All Natural, Low Calorie, Cholesterol Free, 99% Fat Free, Lactose Reduced, and has 100 Kosher Flavors. Started in New York, Tasti D-Lite is a creamy soft serve dessert that is not quite ice cream, not quite yogurt.
Created in 1987 in NY by a food technologist, Tasti D-Lite has recently spread to Miami, with locations on hot spot Lincoln Road and on West Ave. Check out Tasti D-Lite and see for yourself if this soft-serve is really a revolution in desserts.

Tasti D-Lite
821 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, FL

959 West Avenue
Miami Beach, FL
305-532-6855

Fueled by changes in communication and storytelling, the School of Communication’s Interactive Media ...

Two new online platforms help University of Miami students discover opportunities to get involved on ...

The deadline to register for the Florida presidential primary is Tuesday, Feb. 18. One student is en ...

A University panel of experts will look at the possible prevention and treatment of opioid addiction ...

As northwestern Europe braces for Storm Dennis, a University of Miami tropical cyclone expert explai ...