Tasti D-Lite

A franchise that has just entered the Miami area, Tasti D-Lite seems to be a godsend for any crazed person who agonizes over nutritional values. Promising six components, Tasti D-Lite is supposedly 100% All Natural, Low Calorie, Cholesterol Free, 99% Fat Free, Lactose Reduced, and has 100 Kosher Flavors. Started in New York, Tasti D-Lite is a creamy soft serve dessert that is not quite ice cream, not quite yogurt.
Created in 1987 in NY by a food technologist, Tasti D-Lite has recently spread to Miami, with locations on hot spot Lincoln Road and on West Ave. Check out Tasti D-Lite and see for yourself if this soft-serve is really a revolution in desserts.

Tasti D-Lite
821 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, FL

959 West Avenue
Miami Beach, FL
305-532-6855

After the Miami Hurricanes football team spent part of its practice on Monday in a torrential downpo ...

Nothing like a comic book cover on steroids to get University of Miami and LSU football fans juiced ...

They are two big bodies with experience, but new to the University of Miami. And the Miami Hurricane ...

Freshman quarterback Jarren Williams, who returned to practice Wednesday after missing most of Tuesd ...

Corey Gaynor is working hard to solidify his spot as backup center to UM senior standout Tyler Gauth ...

Intergroup Dialogue, soon to be offered as a course, fosters a sense of belonging, an appreciation f ...

Aretha Franklin and her music defined “what is soul” to generations of music lovers. ...

The University of Miami kicked into high gear to welcome thousands of new students and ensure move-i ...

UM President Julio Frenk welcomes first-year and transfer students to UM in signature ’Cane Kickoff ...

Miami Law conducts its inaugural Legal Impact Hack for first-year students. ...

In head coach Sarah Barnes' debut at the helm, the University of Miami soccer team won its seas ...

The Hurricanes practiced in the Carol Soffer Indoor Practice Facility for the first time ever on Fri ...

Malik Rosier, Travis Homer and Ahmmon Richards are key returning playmakers, but they are just the b ...

The University of Miami soccer team will travel to Boca Raton, Fla., Friday night as the team kicks ...

The University of Miami's volleyball team returns to the Knight Sports Complex on Saturday at 3 ...