Tasti D-Lite

A franchise that has just entered the Miami area, Tasti D-Lite seems to be a godsend for any crazed person who agonizes over nutritional values. Promising six components, Tasti D-Lite is supposedly 100% All Natural, Low Calorie, Cholesterol Free, 99% Fat Free, Lactose Reduced, and has 100 Kosher Flavors. Started in New York, Tasti D-Lite is a creamy soft serve dessert that is not quite ice cream, not quite yogurt.
Created in 1987 in NY by a food technologist, Tasti D-Lite has recently spread to Miami, with locations on hot spot Lincoln Road and on West Ave. Check out Tasti D-Lite and see for yourself if this soft-serve is really a revolution in desserts.

Tasti D-Lite
821 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, FL

959 West Avenue
Miami Beach, FL
305-532-6855

Eleven football seasons ago, after the Miami Hurricanes and FIU Panthers met at the Orange Bowl for ...

University of Miami fans no doubt are loving the Hurricanes’ two newest tight ends. What they’re pro ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday: ▪ Though UM wasn’t called for a single penalty against ...

Two of the best athletes and a freshman quarterback on the No. 21 University of Miami football team ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ The Miami Hurricanes are honoring their 1983 nation ...

NASPA names UM as a Lead Advisory Institution for the seventh year in a row. ...

The trailer for a documentary exploring the relationships between UM students and Holocaust survivor ...

New technology could help workplaces and schools identify violent intruders before they enter the do ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball program won its third straight match in 3-0 fashion on Friday night ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team registered two straight-set wins Friday ...

It's been over a decade since they last met, but Miami and FIU are set to renew their crosstown ...

The University of Miami cross country team gears up to compete in its third meet of the season this ...

University of Miami Director of Athletics Blake James announced Friday a five-year contract extensio ...