POLICE BEAT

Pick up the paper every Friday to read the Public Safety call log and learn ways to protect yourself and your belongings.

WEDNESDAY APRIL 21
2:19 p.m. 1111 Memorial Dr. Theft
2:30 p.m. 1311 Miller Dr. Theft

THURSDAY APRIL 22
10:34 a.m. 5600 Merrick St. Simple Harassment

FRIDAY APRIL 23
12:00 p.m. 1306 Stanford Dr. Theft
3:55 p.m. 1241 Dickinson Dr. Theft
5:32 p.m. 5250 University Dr. Theft

SATURDAY APRIL 24
4:19 p.m. 1241 Dickinson Dr. Vandalism/Vehicle
10:30 p.m. 1231 Dickinson Dr. Theft

SUNDAY APRIL 25
6:11 p.m. 1239 Dickinson Dr. Burglary

MONDAY APRIL 25
8:32 a.m. 5100 Brunson Dr. Property Damaged
8:32 a.m. 1111 Memorial Dr. Theft
4:30 p.m. 1221 Walsh Ave. Theft

The Hurricane is currently working to improve Police Beat by working with Coral Gables Police Department.
For more information on crimes and crime prevention, contact Public Safety at 284-6666.

Throughout the four years he spent as a tackle for the Miami Hurricanes, Tyree St. Louis never consi ...

Finally, a marquee home game for the University of Miami men’s basketball team, a game big enough th ...

University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larranaga, awaiting word from the NCAA on the appeal to rei ...

The Hurricanes officially welcomed ballyhooed new quarterback Tate Martell on campus Friday, and he’ ...

Before Jess Simpson’s final playoff run as the coach of Buford fell short in a Georgia state champio ...

The University of Miami brings together leaders in academia, professional practice, and industry to ...

On Dec. 14, 2018 universal health care programs in both the United States and Mexico were dealt sign ...

For the first time in more than 15 years, two of UMTV’s weekly shows were nominated for the Televisi ...

Miami Transplant Institute performed 681 transplants during 2018, setting a new national record in k ...

Jazz aficionados launch new video series by sharing invaluable performance techniques. ...

The University of Miami women's swimming and diving team finished off a clean sweep of in-state ...

"We're excited to welcome these coaches to the Miami family," Diaz said. ...

The No. 17 Miami women's tennis team recorded its second win of the day Saturday evening at the ...

Chris Lykes scored 20 points, but the Canes come up just short against No. 13 UNC. ...

In the first of its two matches Saturday at the FGCU Tennis Complex, the No. 17 Miami women's t ...