POLICE BEAT

Pick up the paper every Friday to read the Public Safety call log and learn ways to protect yourself and your belongings.

WEDNESDAY APRIL 21
2:19 p.m. 1111 Memorial Dr. Theft
2:30 p.m. 1311 Miller Dr. Theft

THURSDAY APRIL 22
10:34 a.m. 5600 Merrick St. Simple Harassment

FRIDAY APRIL 23
12:00 p.m. 1306 Stanford Dr. Theft
3:55 p.m. 1241 Dickinson Dr. Theft
5:32 p.m. 5250 University Dr. Theft

SATURDAY APRIL 24
4:19 p.m. 1241 Dickinson Dr. Vandalism/Vehicle
10:30 p.m. 1231 Dickinson Dr. Theft

SUNDAY APRIL 25
6:11 p.m. 1239 Dickinson Dr. Burglary

MONDAY APRIL 25
8:32 a.m. 5100 Brunson Dr. Property Damaged
8:32 a.m. 1111 Memorial Dr. Theft
4:30 p.m. 1221 Walsh Ave. Theft

The Hurricane is currently working to improve Police Beat by working with Coral Gables Police Department.
For more information on crimes and crime prevention, contact Public Safety at 284-6666.

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ If N’Kosi Perry starts against North Carolina — as ma ...

Want a hot topic at the University of Miami? Quarterbacks. Want a hot unit? Defense. While Hurricane ...

The quarterback topic never gets old at the University of Miami, especially this week, when Hurrican ...

Mark Richt did what many of us expected Tuesday morning at the University of Miami’s Greentree Field ...

If redshirt freshman N’Kosi Perry is starting Thursday night for the No. 16 Miami Hurricanes against ...

Theatre arts students open the Ring Theatre’s 2018-19 season with a tribute to the creative genius w ...

UM representatives earned Novice and Junior Varsity categories at the National Opener, one of the mo ...

The Office of Civic and Community Engagement receives a $300,000 investment from JPMorgan Chase to t ...

The Canes have not named a starting quarterback for Thursday's game vs. UNC, but they know they ...

Conference play is just a few days away and the Miami Hurricanes are focused on their ACC opener on ...

View some of the top images from Estela Perez-Somarriba's Oracle ITA Masters title match victor ...

Lucia Marzal Martinez of the Miami women's tennis team competed as an amateur Tuesday in the Hi ...

The Miami Hurricanes were one of the biggest risers in both major polls released Sunday, jumping to ...