THE WRAP

DON’T YA THINK
It’s ironic how the CEO of McDonald’s died from a heart attack earlier this week.

VEhicles for flight
Reports have it that students at a certain university with the letters N-Y-U have been more depressed than usual lately. Maybe all the dreary weather and lack of an actual campus are getting to the students. According to sources, the Mental Health Center at the university has been prescribing twice the amount of antidepressants than usual. Not to mention, you know, people jumping off things to their untimely deaths.

DARE YOU
In these last weeks of the semester, go out and try something new. Check out Lounge 16 on Collins on Thursday nights and relish in $3 Buds. Or check out Rock and Roll High School Sundays, also there – so late 90s, but without pep rallies and all those people you hated.

Pro Football Focus unveiled where Power 5 programs rank in tackles for a loss or no gain against the ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday evening: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt has explained his decisi ...

Braylen Ingraham’s final college visit before decision day took him just about as far from home as p ...

The Miami Hurricanes had traveled half the field to start the second half when coach Mark Richt enco ...

Jeremiah Payton was one of those prospects the Miami Hurricanes coveted from just about the time he ...

UM’s annual Food Day celebration will highlight the need to eat sustainable, locally sourced foods ...

University of Miami changes program title of Women’s and Gender Studies to Gender and Sexuality Stud ...

Two families with deep ties to Miami—the Millers and Fains— celebrate two endowed faculty chair appo ...

The University of Miami remembers alumnus Erik Hauri—the man who discovered water on the moon. ...

Through an innovative program, Miami Law students are empowering local high schoolers to think like ...

The Miami women's tennis team turned in a strong showing Saturday at the ITA Southeast Regional ...

The University of Miami soccer team closes out action in the Tar Heel state with a match against thi ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...

The Miami Hurricanes fell in their tri-meet with Georgia Tech and Notre Dame Saturday afternoon, dro ...

The University of Miami women's swimming & diving team impressed in its quad-meet Friday af ...