THE WRAP

DON’T YA THINK
It’s ironic how the CEO of McDonald’s died from a heart attack earlier this week.

VEhicles for flight
Reports have it that students at a certain university with the letters N-Y-U have been more depressed than usual lately. Maybe all the dreary weather and lack of an actual campus are getting to the students. According to sources, the Mental Health Center at the university has been prescribing twice the amount of antidepressants than usual. Not to mention, you know, people jumping off things to their untimely deaths.

DARE YOU
In these last weeks of the semester, go out and try something new. Check out Lounge 16 on Collins on Thursday nights and relish in $3 Buds. Or check out Rock and Roll High School Sundays, also there – so late 90s, but without pep rallies and all those people you hated.

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ The Miami Hurricanes are honoring their 1983 nation ...

With Jaquan Johnson still sidelined with a hamstring strain he suffered on Saturday against Toledo, ...

The Miami Hurricanes are running low on tight ends. But their receivers — notably sophomore speedste ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ The pretty even split of carries between Travis Homer ...

The University of Miami has lost another player to surgery, and the depth was already lacking at thi ...

New technology could help schools identify shooters and other intruders before they enter the door. ...

A University of Miami professor has created software to detect fraud in standardized tests. ...

UM President Julio Frenk outlined the strategies of the Roadmap to Our New Century, part of his Stat ...

Students attending Monday night's State of the U address by UM President Julio Frenk offer thei ...

At UM’s inaugural State of the U address, President Julio Frenk detailed the strategies of the Roadm ...

Through three games, Miami is No. 1 in the country in tackles for loss and the entire Hurricanes def ...

Jeff Thomas may be quiet off the field, but the sophomore has been consistently making lots of noise ...

The University of Miami soccer team is set to return to Cobb Stadium, where it will host No. 12 Duke ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference announced Tuesday the league slate for the upcoming 2018-19 season. ...

Miami remained ranked in both major polls Sunday, checking in at No. 21 in the Associated Press Top ...