THE WRAP

DON’T YA THINK
It’s ironic how the CEO of McDonald’s died from a heart attack earlier this week.

VEhicles for flight
Reports have it that students at a certain university with the letters N-Y-U have been more depressed than usual lately. Maybe all the dreary weather and lack of an actual campus are getting to the students. According to sources, the Mental Health Center at the university has been prescribing twice the amount of antidepressants than usual. Not to mention, you know, people jumping off things to their untimely deaths.

DARE YOU
In these last weeks of the semester, go out and try something new. Check out Lounge 16 on Collins on Thursday nights and relish in $3 Buds. Or check out Rock and Roll High School Sundays, also there – so late 90s, but without pep rallies and all those people you hated.

The University of Miami showed women’s basketball coach Katie Meier how much it appreciates her on F ...

Frank Garis first watched Jalen Rivers from the opposite sideline, and the offensive lineman was imp ...

George Stewart had a big problem, and little time to solve it. It was Week 6 of the 2018 season, and ...

One of the interesting subplots of this Hurricanes season will be watching the evolution of a bunch ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ Coach Manny Diaz said the quarterback race among Ta ...

The Emmy Award-winning journalist, who grew up in Miami and started her career in Spanish language t ...

Nursing researchers and music therapists test a simple and cost-effective way of motivating critical ...

The University of Miami Libraries offer readers multiple ways to access the books, which are popular ...

Rosenstiel School researcher Martin Grosell weighs in on how marine life in the Gulf could be affect ...

Varona, an attorney and educator who specializes in administrative law, communications and media law ...

University of Miami Director of Athletics Blake James announced Friday a contract extension for head ...

Adrian Del Castillo garnered his second Freshman All-America honor of the year, appearing on the Per ...

Two-time Miami women's basketball team co-captain Laura Cornelius is set to start her professio ...

Courtney spent nine years previously on Jim Larranaga's staff from 1996-2005. ...

The University of Miami track and field program received 17 All-America honors at the conclusion of ...